Monday, 13 December 2010

WOC Challenge

008ab

 Our challenge this week on Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog is to use the colours Pink, White an Silver
You don’t have to use Wild Orchid Crafts products to enter, but if you do that would be wonderful. You can combine our challenge with any other challenges of your choice and as long as you follow the theme for this challenge and you link back to Wild Orchid Challenge blog you will qualify to be in the draw for the fab prize.

008a

I had a picture of this card in my head before I started but unfortunately it didn’t transfer IRL as well as I wanted it to.  Oh Well!!! it happens some times.  I have used an image from the fabulous Vintage Christmas Set by Stempleglede which I bought from Quixotic Paperie, there are 4 stunning vintage images on this stamp sheet  with 2 sentiments.   I think I should of used Tim Holtzs Weathered Wood Distress Ink to stamp this up instead of the Black Versafine .  The paper is by Magnolia and I have used one The Silent Night Music Stamp again from Magnolia.  I stamped the Music Stamp out twice, tore around both images and distressed with Weathered Wood.

009

This picture was taken from above, I think you can see the flowers and image a bit clearer on here.  of course the beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, Angel Charm is from The Hobby House and silver leaves are from stash.
Hugs
Jacqui xx 

19 comments:

Andrea C said...

how wonderful must the image in your head be if this isn't as good as it, this is a stunning creation x

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Frea said...

THis is just gorgeous Jacqui!! Frea

.:♥MMDesigns♥:. said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui!!! I love the vintage feel to it!
Hugs, Marit.

Trudy said...

What a sweet and wonderful card Jacqui, beautiful!
Hugs Trudy

joey said...

WOW Jacqui, this is just stunning! xx

NGCARDS said...

Oh this is so beautiful hun xxx

Sian said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous colours and I LOVE the image.
hugs

Riet said...

So wonderful card Jacqui,I love the image and your papers.
So gorgeous details.

Hugs Riet.x

jules said...

wow just stunning!!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness girl this is sooo stunning!! LOVE the image and colors!! WOW!

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, love that image and your papers. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Chrissy said...

This is lovely. Beautiful colors and image.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Judi said...

Well, it might not have turned out how you wanted it to, but it's certainly GORGEOUS! Love it!

Judi xx

Tracey T said...

I think this is beautiful, Jacqui - you're too hard on yourself! Hugs Tracey T x

Cardcorner by Yvonne said...

Great card, I love it!
hugs Yvonne

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Jacqui this is stunning the colours, image and design are truly wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

stampinfrog said...

Jacqui this card is stunning!Love the color combo!
Hugs,Connie

Sol said...

This Card is Fantastic! I love the Stempelglede Stamps! This card is so soft and fragile! Image is stunning!!! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...