Monday, 28 March 2011

Wild Orchid Craft Challenge

WOC1a

 

Back at last, had a great time at the NEC and it was wonderful to meet so many lovely old friends and also lots of new ones.  I am absolutely jiggered today but am determined to get on with some crafting, been almost 2 weeks since I have really crafted.

Its Wild Orchid Craft Challenge  today and we have a lovely sketch by Bev for you to work with and also some delicious Candy kindly donated by Paul and Siri from Wild Orchid Crafts.

 

WOC1  

My Friend Lin rang me last Tuesday morning and asked me how I fancied a drive out in the country as it was such a glorious spring day, we had no idea where we were going but we ended up an hour and a half  later at Charlwood the home of Crafts U Love, (funny how every outing ends up with a crafty theme).   We drove up to this beautiful white barn in the middle of the country the home of Crafts U Love it is a stunning building and inside was even more stunning and an Aladdin's cave of goodies.You can imagine I had a fantastic time looking and spending and came home with lots of new Magnolias (which had just arrived in the store), and being me I had to but lots of backing paper.  Tracey and Paula made me feel really welcome and it was one of the best days I have had for ages.

 

woc3

Here is one of my new Tildas,  I have used Copics and Prismas to colour her, the paper is from Prima Sparkling Spring Collection.  The Tag and Sentiment are from the new Lili of the Valley Additions range, and the butterfly is a Martha Stewart Punch. 

 

woc4

 

Of course the beautiful roses and cherry blossom are from Wild Orchid Craft as is the White Seam Binding.  Don’t forget to come and join us on Wild Orchid Craft Challenge this fortnight, we love to see your cards.

 

The Copics used- Flesh E21, E00, E000, Hair E37, E35, E30, Dress BG11, BG10, Boots R81, RV000, Apron E42, E41, E40.

 

Thanks for looking and its good to be back

Hugs

Jacqui xxx

29 comments:

Dragonlady said...

How lucky are - I love shopping there but only on line!!!!

Your card is beautiful and I love the colours you have used - stunning.

Hugs Ali x

Janette said...

Gorgeous card, the colouring is beautiful, and the flowers are sweet...think your so lucky to get to actually shop there, must be fab to browse through everything in person...xx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, love Tilda and fab details.
Sounds like my kind of drive!!
Great seeing you on Saturday,
Big hugs
Cathy xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui :-) everything is perfet as always !! such an inspiration :-)

It was lovely to meet you again at the NEC, it all went so quickly but THE best thing was to meet you and all the other girlies ,, I had a brilliant time ,,, can't wait to go again !! :-)

Put your feet up today hunny,,,hope you have a relaxing day xx

luv
Lols x x x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the sweet Tilda. Funny how a drive in the country can end up somewhere crafty.
luv
Debby

Lisa said...

Hi Jacqui, Beautiful card! I love this sweet Tilda image.

Lisa x

Juls said...

this is just beautiful! Hugs Juls

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous!!

Berni said...

Love this image and the colours you have used are my favourites.
Berni

craftymum said...

Hi Jacqui
It was lovely to meet you at last at the NEC. Wasn't it busy?!!!!!!
I know how you are feeling today. I have had to go in to school today(fortunately only half day). Thankfully the kids have been really good but I could have fallen asleep several times!!!!
I wish I had had the time to watch you colour with your copics but I only had a short time of the stand each day to do a major craft shop!!!!! I will study your Copics tutorial carefully!
Hugs sarah x

tanja said...

ooo see is so great your card love it xxx tanja

cockney blonde said...

Beautiful card Jacqui. Glad you had a good time at the NEC albeit tiring. Hope all was well at home while you were away, x

Dawn B. said...

Lovely card! Beautiful image and details.

Nannieflash said...

Oh Jacqui shes gorgeous and what a lucky girl you were going to Crafts U Love wouldnt mind a trip like that myself. With hugs Shirleyxxxx

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, adorable Tilda and lovely flowers too :)
Kelly.x

Melissa M said...

Hi Jacqui. This is quite a lovely card. I found your blog today and am looking forward to going through your tutorial blog as well. I have a question for you about your card today. Under the roses on the left side of your Magnolia stamp is a punch of I think what is pine needles - could you please tell me the name of that punch?
Thanks for your help!!!

Marie-Anne said...

What a sweet card.

Marie-Anne

KarinsArtScrap said...

jacqui just another beautiful card.

greetings karin

Suze said...

Howw this is so sweet Jacqui, love this Tilda.

hugs Suze xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jacqui,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Molecraft said...

Beautiful card and sounds like you have had a great time craft shopping!
Helen x

PatR said...

Sounds like you had a great day out with Lyn. It was great to catch up at the NEC, shame we can't do it more often.
Love this cute card Jacqui it's gorgeous as always. xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww was lovely to see you on friday, totally gorgeous card as always, awesome colouring, beautiful papers & embelies,sue,x

Julie said...

Hi Jacqui - this is awesome!! Gorgeous Tilda and a fab design as always!! LOVE it at CraftsULove too - it's a real hidden treasure isn't it! Lovely drive out from here in South London! Juliexx

Mary Lou said...

Oh Jacqui~~you lucky ducky!!! New maggies and more fun fun stuff--all on a quiet country ride!! I so envy you :) LOL
Your card is stunning hun~~AS usual!!
Hugz

Steph said...

simply gorgeous!! I can't wait to get my new Magnolia's. Beautifully colored.

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a beautiful card Jacqui, so lovely!
Hugs Jacqueline

Christine L said...

So beautiful Jacqui!
Hugs
Christine x

Tasha said...

Wow Jacqui this is incredible - so stunning, its beautiful
love tasha xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...