Monday, 11 April 2011

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge

Good Morning, had a struggle to get up this morning after a brilliant weekend, thanks to everyone who came up and said hello to us on the Lili of the Valley Stand, we met lots of faithful Lili of the Valley addicts and plenty of new ones, both days just flew by.

 

Today we have a new Wild Orchid Craft Challenge for you and the Dt have made some wonderful projects and cards, please pop over and take a peek and hopefully join in the challenge which this week is “WINGS” .

 

basket1

 

I have made a really quick and easy Easter Basket and filled it with lots of Wonderful Wild Orchid Crafts Roses and Cherry Blossom.  You will find the tutorial for the basic Easter Basket on my Tutorial Blog, it only takes about 10 minutes to make.

 

basket4

 

I have used the new Magnolia Butterfly Papers on the basket, and the handle is covered with stunning lace again from Wild Orchid Crafts, the butterflys are  punched with a Martha Stewart Punch as are the leaves.

 

Got to go and do the washining, shopping  and general housework now, thats the worse thing about going away Smile

 

Hugs

Jacqui xx

27 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is stunning.
Thank you for spending my money!
It was a real treat to met you Jacqui and my friends thought your creations were stunning but I already knew that.
luv
Debby

Chrissy said...

What a stunning basket...I have made many of these baskets for all sorts of things...but never have I made anything as beautiful as this..Gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

Wow, this basket is gorgeous. Filled with all these awesome flowers!!
hugs Yvonne

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui xxx

Marie-Anne said...

What a stunning basket!

Marie-ANne

theCook said...

Wow that basket is really beautiful!

Pops x said...

Stunning work, hugs pops x

Debbie said...

Beautiful!!!!


Hugs
Debbie

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful bag you have made jacqui.
and those flowers are looking fabulous.

greetings karin

Little K Smith said...

Oh this is just beautiful Jacqui, all those yummy flowers! Love that gorgeous lace too :)
Kelly.x

Linda said...

Thanks for the inspiration- the basket is beautiful- I will be making my Mum one of these as an Easter gift- she is a diabetic so chocolate is a bit of a no-no.
Happy Monday....Linda x

bluebell said...

hello cats wiskers,what a lovely basket for wild orchid challange. i was thinking of haveing a go but i dont think my card would reach the ladies level. bluebell-flowerwood,

Dawn B. said...

Stunning creation. Dawn♥

Mandy said...

Hi Jacqui,
Beautiful basket,love all the flowers...It was lovely meeting you on Saturday,can't wait to play with all my LOTV goodies...It was great chatting with Sara as well on the CC stand as well...
Mandy x

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow! I adore your flower basket Jacqui!! This is so gorgeous!! Smiles, Vicki

Ribbon Girl said...

absolutley gorgeous basket Jacqui - really beautiful! Mary G x

CraftyC said...

Wow Jacqui, this is just gorgeous. I'm going to have to have a crack at this I think, so so pretty. Glad we met up at Ally Pally. Your such a lovely lady and cant wait to see you again next month!!
Clairexx

Tasha said...

Oh my goodness this is outstanding and such a fantastic gift idea. I would love to have a try at making something like this
love tasha xx

Diane said...

This basket of flowers looks so gorgeous, Jacqui and I love the lace over the handle!
So glad you enjoyed Ally Pally!
Diane x

Riet said...

So wonderful Jacqui,I love your papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
wowzer this is totally stunning, a gorgeous creation, beautiful flowers, sue,x

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh your basket is absolutely stunning!
Glad you had a good time at Ally Pally - I wish LOTV were coming to the Belfast craft show :(

Molecraft said...

Beautiful basket, will have to try one of these!
Helen x

Pooh Bear said...

Oh my word this is stunning!!!!!

Ali x

Lina58 said...

This Easter Basker is outstanding!!! All your work is so beautiful.
Thanks for sharing your very creative work.

ribenaruby said...

Beautiful gift basket! Ruby x

Shirley N said...

Your basket is gorgeous Jacque, and so elegant with the lace and beautiful flowers! And thanks for your tutorial, I just had to make a basket too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...