Monday 21 April 2008

Tilda & Co - Girly but Blue


Tilda & Co challenge was Girly but blue, so made me think of missing someone, I based this card "loosely" on an Ismaki sketch. I have just got this stamp and couldn't wait to use it. She is coloured with Tombow pens and waterbrush, with glitter on her wings and dress, which is not clear on the photo. The papers are again from Funky Hands CD, the pale blue paper and dark blue swirl are cut and embossed on the cuttlebug flowers and ribbon from my stash box, The sentiment was typed on the computer and edged with a blue ink pad. Hope you like it

10 comments:

Aija said...

You have credated nice card, beautifully coloured.

Jo said...

OooooOOoooo this is such a beautiful card!

Thank you for your comment on my blog :)

debby4000 said...

beautiful card, love that Tilda.

Han said...

This is gorgeous xx

Andrea, said...

Fantastic card, I love those gorgeous flowers and the embossed backing looks great

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card, love the sentiment and the stamp.

Anne said...

Very pretty card :)

Cathy said...

Beautiful card - love the layers of papers.

tracie said...

oh wow this is so cute, I love this Tilda - adorable :-)x

Unknown said...

I really love this card. It's all the beautiful ly coordinating blues you've used. It's gorgeous!
Yes we DO have a lot in common don't we! All those BOYS!!! Ha Ha.
Don't look at all alike though, chalk and cheese. I'm as wide as you are slender!! Giving up smoking and retiring are to blame!
You look fantastic!!
Viv xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...