It's a great Sketch from Mumur of France this week on Friday Sketchers, I will certainly be using this sketch again so thanks Mumur.
This lovely little Giraffe stamp is from a Stamp Company I discovered whilst blog hopping the other week and has been designed by a very talented fellow blogger Janet, she has some really cute and fun stamps that are distributed by Spiral Whisper they also have stamps designed by Chris whos blog Sketching Stamper I am sure lots of you know.
The image has been coloured with Distress Inks and H20's with a little bit of stickles here and there. The Dps are Imaginisce, such beautiful baby papers, the flower is from Poppicraft and has also had Stickles added. The sentiment is by SU
I have also been tagged by Debbie today and these are the rules, Thanks very much Debbie
* If you are tagged, you must firstly post the rules:
* Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself. They interest us all!
* Tag 6 other people at the end of your Post.
* Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged. So here are my seven strange characteristics:
1. I am more than happy with my own company
2. I have never had the urge to learn to drive, prehaps thats because I cannot tell my left from my right.
3. I am not afraid of wasps or bees but am petrified of MOTHS!!!!
4. It takes me at least 2hrs in the morning before I can hold a conversation with anyone
5. I hate the telephone and do not own a mobile, I spend as little time as possible on the phone.
6. I have spent my whole life trying to put on weight. It is as bad being underweight as it is overweight.
7. I really love watching all kinds of sports on TV - being a Mum to 4 boys is most probably the reason for this.
Now I will have to tag 6 more of you unsuspecting bloggers, here goes