Friday 12 February 2010

A little something for your delectation!!


Crafters Companion Beatrix Potter Release

Hope you have some Biccies and a cup of tea on hand cos this is a long one. I have been getting so twitchy not being able to upload photos to my PC when I have lots of cards sitting here ready to post, and I am also feeling very glum that I couldn't join in the Wags'n Whiskers Blog Hop today (hopefully should be able to join in later as soon as my Camera and USB cable arrive). All that has changed after I had an e-mail from dear Sara at Crafters Companion telling us we can show some sneak peeks of next weeks VERY VERY special release!!!!!!! that will be Pick of the Day on Ideal World next Tuesday at 9pm, and as these had already been uploaded for a few weeks I could at last post!!!!!!



I did mention a little time ago that I was working on some very exciting new projects and this is the first of them, as you have no doubt guessed by the above photos the Stunning creations by Beatrix Potter are the theme of these new CD's and Stamp Sets. If this has got your Crafting Juices going there is lots more information Here, along with extra bonus items to download (including the most beautiful screen saver) and competitions with some great prizes, so if you are a member of Crafters Companion click the link and join in, if you are not already a member don't let that put you off just click the link and join, its well worth it, with loyalty points, great offers and an amazing array of crafting goodies to browse and it doesn't cost you a penny to join. Don't forget to set a reminder for the release show on Ideal World 9pm, next Tuesday 16th February.

Now down to the cards, this card is from one of 3 stamp sheets (Mrs Tiggy-Winkle) she has been coloured with Distress Inks and the beautiful background papers are from the Beatrix Potter 4 Disc CD set. I have used Oval Nesties to cut out the image, and Martha Stewart Border punch and Lattice Heart punch, with lots if Liquid Pearls, Crafters Companion stock a good range of Martha Stewart Punches and more are arriving all the time.

The next card (a double side step) has been created using a stamps from The Peter Rabbit Stamp Sheet, including the sentiments


I have coloured these with copics, and again the papers are from the new CD's.

I have used rectangle Plain and scalloped Nesties then cut out and 3d the images on top.

The label is another set from Spellbinders.

Last sneak peek is from the Tom Kitten Stamp Set, what a wonderful Mothers Day card this stamp would make

Again coloured with Copics, and backing papers from the CD's, I have used another Martha Stewart Border here, also Corner Punch and Large Medium and Small Flower Retro Punch to make the flowers which have been edged with Distress Ink.

Well hope you think this long post has been worth it, and I hope you are as excited as I am about this wonderful new Crafters Companion Release

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Jacqui xx

36 comments:

CraftyC said...

Wow Jacqui, what an adorable set of cards. The new stamps look gorgeous and your examples are stunning!
Clairex

heidy said...

Hi Jacqui,What an adorable cardsset
you have make,I love the image of Beatrix potter.
Hugs Heidy

Christina said...

Wowww lovely cards Jacqui! Love the colouring!

Suzanne said...

AN AMAZING BUNCH OF CARDS. tHESE STAMPS WILL HAVE TO MAKE THEIR WAY TO MY HOME, LOL. gORGEOUS CREATIONS ONCE AGAIN, jACQUI
HUGS
SUZANNE X

Yvonne said...

There have been a buzzing around the CC forum for days about these, THANK YOU so much. we can see them now, off to tell the ladies, sure they will be here very soon to take a nose, lol

Anne said...

A really beautiful set of cards Jacqui, no wonder you were busy. Well worth it. Hugs xx

stampinfrog said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui!I love Beatrix Potter and your coloring is exquisite!
Hugs,Connie

Lorraine said...

i just got my email from cc the cards you have made are totally gorgeous xx

Tracy said...

Wow, wow, wow! I am a big fan of all stuff Beatrix potter, this is so fantastic and I love your creations with them Jacqui.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Marion said...

Wow Jacqui, These are fabulous. Love all of them. Your samples are stunning. Hope your camera comes soon.
Marion

Mel said...

Wow what beautiful card Jacqui
Mel x

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a beautiful set! I love this lil rabbit :) Your coloring and creations are so inspiring!

TFS! hugs, margie

Randi Th. said...

Wow what beautiful card!!!

Have a nice day!

-hugs-

Scrappymax said...

Oh they are all beautifull Jacqui, I especially love the baby heggie one. What a clever step card not seen this shape before, you shall have to give us all a tutorial.
Max x

Stampin Mindy said...

This is darling. Love them al. Your coloring is fantastic!

Terry said...

Hiya girlfriend, well you're camera works great sweetie...it spits out one after another card hiihih.....and offcourse it was worth the wait ....but better keep you're camera in good shape dearie cause we don't want to wait toooooo long for you're precious and beautifull cards ...Thanks for sharing these little tressures Jacqui. Hugs Terry xxx And sweetie can you come on over???? I have a sweet surprise for ya.....

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Jacqui,what a beautiful cards,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Jacqui, wow hunny these cards are simply stunning!!! what adorable images, i love beatrix potter, you've coloured the images in perfectly and absolutely adore that double step card!!! thank you for yet more inspiration, hugs Linda x

Grenouille Greetings said...

These are lovely Jacqui! Fab papers, beautiful images and wonderfully executed cards! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Pretty-In-Ink said...

I love Beatrix potters images!!
Wowee! they are fab!
Gorgeous cards, I'm not surprised that you couldn't wait to share them with us!

Sue said...

Hi Jacqui
wow you have been busy, gorgeous set of cards lovely cute images, sue.x

Jane said...

They're all gorgeous Jacqui but I LOVE your Peter Rabbit card!!! OMG I can't believe they are going to be available as stamps! I love Beatrix Potter's drawings, can't wait to colour them in for myself - Wow!!! hugs, Jane xxx

pinky said...

Stunning cards Jacqui and very nostalgic, saw the add for these but much better to see cards made up with them.
Pinky

Debbie said...

This is just gorgeou

Christine Riley said...

Wow, these are amazing! I love Peter Rabbit and I loved everything written by Beatrix Potter when I was a kid :)
Hugs, Christine

Nicola said...

I know!! Its been killing not being able to say!!! Gorgeous cards!! Hope they got picked up ontime this time!!
Love Nicola.xx

Kelly Schelske said...

These are all fabulous Jacqui!!

Suzanne said...

Wow Jacqui, your cards are gorgeous. I had thought I might buy these stamps and dics, when I heard about them. After seeing your examples now I'm definately getting them, I can't wait now for Tuesday night. Hugs Sue x

Ginger Claire said...

Fabulous colouring in on BP Jacqui. It was lovely to see you on Monday with all your blog talk it was the final push for me to resurect mine!

Mich said...

I didn't know there were stamps from Beatrix Potter. They are just soooooooooooo beautiful !! I have already cross-stitched them quit a lot as I really love them !!

Martina said...

Oh my God...is this cute!!! I also have a few Betarix Potter rubberstamps, which are already old. They are in my drawer for some years...gosh...I really should use them again!!!! I simply LOVE what you have made here! What a fantastic and beautiful cardset!
Martina

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui, dont know how I missed this post, but your cards are gorgeous and I carnt wait to see the program tonight on Ideal World. You certainly are one busy lady. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

maïté said...

It's the first time I see yoour blog

It's fantastic what you do

Un régal pour les yeux
j'ai adoré les petits lapins
Félicitations

Je termine en Français car mon anglais est très primaire
Bravo
Maïté

carolyn lee said...

I have been really inspired by your stunning examples.just have to get some stamps now!!

Tanya said...

Oh how neat! My daughter loves the little Beatrix Potter books at the library and the images aer soo sweet!

Velta said...

I cannot believe that I didn't comment here...I actually went through all the names to see if I had...I just hope I can "touch" a bit of your coloring when I receive mine...I am so excited!!! Thank you Jacqui for sharing!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...