Monday 22 November 2010

Thank You, LOTV Winner and a couple of belated cards

Sorry for my absence for the last week and thank you for all the e-mails I received asking if I was OK.   I had a rotten Chest Infection and couldn’t get upstairs to my PC so although I had been very good and got the weeks DT cards done  by the weekend I  haven’t been able to post them, worst of all I couldn’t post my LOTV Candy Winner, I am still tired so not sure if I will be making any cards for the next few days.  Now the apologies and explanations are dealt with I had better give the name of my Lili of the Valley Candy Winner.

No 129 – Aussie Loz   can  you please e-mail me Here dear so I can get the Calendar Stamp sent to you.

 

LOTV1a

The First of my delayed cards is for the Lili of The Valley Challenge  where this weeks challenge is Glitter and Glitz. 

 

LOTV1

 

All the Glitter is rather muted in my Photo, although I have used lots of it, the image is Lili of the Valley It’s my Party, I did make a note of the Copics I used on this and my Just Magnolia card but Can I find the Post It with the numbers on, of course not!!!!!! sorry.    I have cut the doyley with a Marianne Die from Quixotic Paperie, and have cut it in half to fit behind the image.  The paper is from BudsnBlossom Nitwits download kit, and the fantastic sentiment is a stamp from Dies to Die For.  The Flowers, Pearls, Hearts and  Ribbon are all from Wild Orchid Crafts, I have edged the flowers Image and Sentiment with Stardust Stickles.

 

LOTV1b

Now for my Just Magnolia Card.

 

Jacb

 

Our challenge for you this week on Just Magnolia Challenge  is White and One other Colour, sounds a bit daunting but once you get down to it not as scarry as it seems, just check out the DT cards, they are just fabulous.

 

Jac

 

I have already used this sweet Tilda this week but I just love her and she was just right for this challenge.  I cut the Sentiment Circle with one of my new nesties and stamped the image with Memento Ink, then I stamped around the image with a Magnolia Snowflake stamped inked with Fired Earth Distress Ink, once I had finished colouring Tilda ,  I used a Glue Pen and Glamour Dust to add sparkle to the stamped Snowflakes.   The paper, which has been distressed with Scissors and  Fired Earth D,   is from  Magnolias Christmas Collection from Crafts U Love, I have cut two different lengths of lace to put behind the image and also cut a Label using Nesties to just poke behind the image, I have actually stamped Merry Christmas on the label  but forgot to take a piccie, (the label does pull out).  The Flowers and lace are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

 

Jaca

If I find my Post It note I will add the Copic Colours later.

Hugs

Jacqui x

37 comments:

Trudy said...

Wow Jacqui. Beautiful cards!!!
Love the colours and the image is adorable.
Hugs Trudy

Sarah said...

Beautiful cards, I love the LOTV one, I think every little girl has one of those strops! lol Hope your feeling better now. Hugs SarahSx

Anne said...

Both gorgeous cards Jacqui glad to see you on was getting worried about you look after yourself & get well soon see you on Wednesday/Thursday
Hugs
Anne xx

Riet said...

So beautiful cards Jacqui,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kamilicrafts said...

Oh love the princess, she reminds me of my grandaughter!! Hope you and Mum are well Jacqui, love Kim x

Christina said...

These are stunning cards Jacqui!! Really love them dear!
Hugs Kristel

♥Gemma♥ said...

Congrats Aussie Loz and Thanks Jacqui for doing the lovely draw :o)
Jacqui both of your cards are stunning hunni and hope you feel better very soon!!
hugs and xxx

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Stunning cards Jacqui!!! Love the details on both of them! Awesome!
Hugs, Marit.

Sarah said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cards Jacqui! So sorry you have been poorly, hope you start feeling much better soon xxx

Debbie said...

Both are gorgeous

Debbie said...

Beautiful cards,hope you're soon feeling alot better.take care.Debbie Johns x

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous cards, Jacqui. hope you feel better soon x

Unknown said...

Hi Jacqui, love your cards, that sulky little girl is soooo adorable!! Of course Tilda is always a winner with me! Hugs, Frea

Sian said...

Beautiful cards, and hope you're feeling better now.
hugs

Lena Katrine said...

I'm happy to hear you're doing a bit better, dear! Started to get pretty conserned for you ;)
Georgeous cards - love the colours, the glitter and the beautiful coloured images!

Take care, sweetie!
Hugs, Lena K

slbt17 said...

both cards are very sweet - but I LOVE, love, LOVE the LOTV card?
Sandra

Diane said...

Two fabulous cards, Jacqui and both are equally beautiful! Sorry to hear that you've been poorly but glad to hear that you're on the mend!
Diane x

Loopylou. said...

oooh jaqui, they are both so very cute and i love the bling on the lotv one and the sentiment too....oh just all of it!!! lol!! hugs Lou xxx

Nannieflash said...

Wow Jacqui stunning both of them they are so pretty and beautiful. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Debbi said...

Stunning cards, Jacqui! I love the colors, and your images are colored so beautifully!
Hope you are feeling much better soon.
*smiles*
debbi

Anonymous said...

AWW! Jacqui, I just ADORE that beautiful image with your coloring!! Fantastic details as always friend!!HUGS

Anita said...

Both cards are gorgeous!!! i fell in love with the LOTV card ;)
Anita

Archies Mum said...

Sorry to hear you are so poorly. Hope you are feeling better soon. Love your cards

Rhonda Miller said...

What beautiful cards.

Niki Estes said...

Such cute cards, Jacqui! I love all the sparkle, flowers, and cute images! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Sandie said...

Both cards are just stunning Jacqui. Sorry to hear you've been unwell. A chest infection is awful. Thank heaven's you're on the mend. Take care of yourself <3

Tracey T said...

Sorry to hear that you've been poorly but glad you are on the mend. Take good care of yourself, stay warm and get plenty of rest. Lovely to see your gorgeous cards again. Hugs, Tracey T x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi Jacqui so good to know you are OK. Fab cards as always. Take care of yourself. Marianne x

Maria Therese said...

Sorry to hear your not been feeling well.. Your cards are so gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

What an amazingly beautiful cards Jacqui, beautiful colors and dp paper.
I love them.

Hugs Suze XXX

Linda . J said...

Beautiful cards love the colouring
and gorgeous designs, with perfect details.So love the sentiment on the first on, reminds me of my grandaughter lol.

Hugs Linda

Linda . J said...

Oh Jacqui get well soon and look after yourself.
Hugs Linda

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Both cards are so gorgeous Jacqui, so cute. I love your perfect colouring.
Hugs Jacqueline

Crystal said...

Gorgeous creations Jacqui!

Loz said...

Oh Jacqui, thanks so much for the LOTV candy! I have just emailed you (though the link you provided didn't work so I found another from a different post - hope my email gets to you!)
I love this LOTV image - she's on my birthday wish-list for January, love the colours you've used. And the maggie card - love red and white!! She's gorgeous ♥

Nilla said...

What can one say, just gorgeous cards!! As always! Hugs Nilla

Squirrel x said...

OMG girl, even when you are unwell your work is amazing! Seriously though, I hope you are feeling so much better now, bless ya. Sorry I've not been for a visit lately, life's demands are getting a bit tedious and by the end of the day I'm too whacked to face another computer screen. Stay safe, stay warm. Hugs, Sxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...