Wednesday 31 August 2011

Twinkling Star for Papertake Weekly Challenge

Back again a bit late,  can you guess what I have for you today – Yes thats right another Lili of the Valley Sneak Peek – this one is called Twinkling Star and is in the Lili of the Valley Christmas Relase 2 which will be on  sale at the Lili of the Valley website on 6th September, I am entering this card into the Papertake Weekly Challenge which this week is a fabulous sketch by the brilliant DawnyP.

IMG_0750

The card base has been cut with Go Kreate Half XXL Frilly Square No 4, the paper is by Magnolia the leaves are cut with DooHickey Die Vintage Flower & Leaf  both available from Crafts U love.   I have added Glamour Dust to the leaves and image, also around the flowers.

IMG_0749

The White Roses and Sweetheart Blossoms are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

IMG_0747

Sorry this is so quick have lots to get on with today including the dreaded tidying the Craft Room, I make a promise to myself everytime I clean it to put everything back in iots place as I finish with it, that lasts about a day Smile

Huggles

Jac xxxx

14 comments:

Tracey said...

This is just gorgeous Jacqui!! I love it!! xx

Dragonlady said...

Awwww she is sooo cute, just love the layout and off to look at the Doo Hickey die.

Hugs Ali x

Brigitte said...

WOW, I absolutely love this card!!!! I will have to get this stamp when it comes out!
Hugs
Brigitte

Thea said...

Hi Jacqui,

Beautiful card, i love the images from LOTV.

Hugs
Thea

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

It's absolutely gorgeous!!! :) X X

Sarah said...

Awww, I love this card Jacqui, gorgeous colours and loads of beautiful sparkle x

Unknown said...

Stunning card Jacqui, cant wait for the new releases!!

Hugs, Barbara xx

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is simply stunning hugs cherylx

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Jacqui this is incredibly beautiful, the papers, design, colours and that gorgeous image are a hit with me.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Donna Mosley said...

Wonderful card Jacqui, love the sweet image and glittery details.

Donna x

Kim. said...

This is a gorgeous card, lovely image and beautifully embellished.
Kim xXx

Danni said...

How precious! Just so sweet!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and the image is just adorable:) Sandra H

ASBS said...

Click here to know why do stars twinkle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...