Monday, 26 September 2011

Flying in The Air

Morning Peeps, home again, it was lovely to catch up with so many friends at Ally Pally at the weekend, but I am absolutely shattered today, I didn’t spend too much this weekend, Saturday was manic and we didn’t have much time to do any shopping, but on Sunday just before the show opened we had a wander around and I found a delightful new Stamping Company from Scandinavia and had to buy s few of their delightful stamps, I will add a link to their blogsite later when I have made a card with one of the images, I am sure you will love them.  Today I will be showing you some cards I made for the Crafters CompanionSnowman TV Pick of the Week Release, as I haven’t had time to make a card for today yet.


This easel card is made with two sheets printed from the CD-Rom card companions folder.


This one is made from the Rocker Card Folder.


And this one uses a Frame Card and a Digi Image which I coloured with Spectrum Noirs also from the CD-Rom.


Jacqui xxxx


Sandra said...

wonderful! Love your work Jacqui - love those images!
Thank you for all the inspiration.
Sandra ltb

Roma said...

Wow beautiful cards Jacqui :)

craftymum said...

Hi Jacqui
Sarah here (from the Hotshotcrafts stand)
It was great seeing you and having a chat at the weekend.I feel shattered too. Zombie mode!!!!! And a MASSIVE Thankyou for my gift, the tag you gave me. I will definitely treasure it!!,. Your colouring is so delicate. I was wondering, is there any chance of a Copics colouring course coming to Wolverhampton?

I will make a definite effort to comment more often on your blog. I do visit it every time you put on a new post
hugs sarah x

Chris x said...

These are so lovely Jacqui.
I have always loved The Snowman.
Chris x

Sandra said...

Jacqui these are just amazing everytime i see these images i break out singing :) Sandra H

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Gorgeous snowman creations Jacqui!!! Love them ~jeni :)

Susan Flynn said...

Some beautiful cards there Jacqui love all the embellishments xx

Catherine said...

They're all beautiful Jacqui.

Catherine x

Marie-Anne said...

They are gorgeous.


Wendy said...

these are very cute hun love them love looking at your site and cards hun fabby


Di said...

Hi Jacqui. Fab cards, as always. I saw you on Sunday at AP - but I was too shy to say how much I love your blog! Many of us aren't pushy and just enjoy what you do. But, we're always here peeking at your latest creations :)) Di xx

Cheryl said...

oh hun these are just amazing the detail as ever is stunning hugs cherylxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...