Friday 18 March 2016

When All Else Fails There's Football




A bit late today, in fact I wasn't sure if I would have a card to post, but found some spare time this afternoon, so its back to Lili of the Valley Sneak Peeks.  This is going to be the most useful of the new Stamps for me as 3 of the Grandsons are avid football players and fans, I cannot say I am enamoured of their choice of teams, 2 support West Ham and the other Tottenham, as a life long Arsenal Fan you would think one of them would side with their Nan.




Enough Football and down to the card, I have used Oliver - Kicking About.  with Sentiments from Teenage-Boy-Sentiments, there are 30 sentiments on this sheet lots of unusual but useful words.  Oliver has been coloured with (Copics colours below) and is a very simple layout for me, just one die and no embellies I had to sit on my hands to stop myself adding anything else, ended up having to have a stiff cup of tea after finishing.  The Banner was cut with a Joy Craft  Cutting & Embossing Die - Banners from Noor Designs UK 





Copics Used 

Hair: E18. E15. E51
Jacket: E43, E42, E40 Dk Brown PC Pencil
Trousers: E74, E71, E70
Trainers: E43, E40, 
Rucksack: Y28, G81, E43, R89, R39
Football: C8, C5, C3, C1

I am g0ing to enter my First Challenge since my Comeback this is for:
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-march.html

Have a good Friday evening or what is left of it, thanks for visiting
Hugs
Jacs xxxxx

8 comments:

Annette said...

Oliver is fab Jacs. Fab colouring as always and a lovely guys card. I'm hopeless at masculine as I prefer the girlie fluff and stuff, so I need all the inspiration I can get. And this is wonderful inspiration. Lovely card.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and a very useful image. Brilliant colouring and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous male card I can think of a few men this would be perfect for must get this when its released your design is stunning Love and hugs Carole x

meg said...

He looks like a typical teenager strolling along with his football, great image and layout perfect card for a lad

Anonymous said...

Love your card. Oliver is brilliant. x

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love the image and your bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Andrea, said...

Another fab card Jacqui, great colouring as usual

Brawny x said...

Great card x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...