Friday, 23 September 2016

James in the Snow


Going to try to catch the last of the Summer today 

woke up to a brilliant blue sky, so it seems

strange to be showing a Frosty Christmas Card.



I cannot get enough of Lili of the Valleys James the Bear

Christmas Digis - this one is James in the Snow.

Image has been coloured with Copics (Nos Below).  Backing

Paper, Lace, Seam Binding, bells & Pearls etc are from Ribbon Girl

Links below.

I have also used a Sue Wilson Die behind the image and another 

for the Poinsettias


Copics Used:

James E53, E51, E50
Pinks: RV95, RV93, RV91, V000, RV0000
Grwys: C2
Blues: B01, B000, B0000




Hope you have a lovely day
Hugs Jacqui xxx



6 comments:

Natalia Smith said...

Gorgeous card and the image is so cute x

Sandra H said...

Your card and image is so adorable x

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Jacqui, I do love your lace and gorgeous embellishments. Of course, I so love James too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Carol S. said...

I now must get out my James the Bear stamps!! A pretty card and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Trina Flynn said...

Stunning card, I love all the beautiful details you added so pretty! James the Bear is mighty adorable :)

Larissa said...

This is a really cute card Jacqui! I love the soft colours you used for the bear, so sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...