Monday, 31 August 2009
Stamp with Fun
Sorry I am late posting this, we have company staying so can only get up here in short bursts. This is my DT card for Stamp with Fun and also Whiff of Joy, another of Elizabeth Bells fabulous Fall Collection for 2009 (there is some great Whiff of Joy News at the bottom of this post).
I have coloured this beautiful Willow image with Distress Inks (Dried Marigold, Shabby Shutters, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Frayed Burlap). The Papers are from Bloom and Grow Download available from Sweet Shoppe Designs. On my daily visit to the fantastic Rach's blog I find her fabulous tutorial on making flowers so just had to have a go, this is my first try so hope to get better, it is a fantastic tutorial and I really enjoyed making this rose.
On the subject of Flower Tutorial Just Magnolias Tutorial for this month features Handmade flowers and was created by the talented Michelle from Mt Little Space on the WWW, I am dying to try these flowers and will be off to but my Sizzix dies as soon as I have finished this post. Don't forget to check out the Just Magnolias Tutorial and hopefully join us in the challenge this month.
I have used 2 more of the Whiff of Joy Fall Collection stamps on the inside.
The following information was taken from Katharina's Blog
Whiff of Joy Stamps - Guest Designer Call
Saturday, August 29, 2009
I am very excited to open another Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Call!! It's been a long time since the last GDT Call, that's why it is such an exciting event for me :)
We are looking for passionate, talented crafters with great colouration skills to complement our Design Team for the next 2,5 months (end september, october, november).
As a guest designer for Whiff of Joy Stamps you'll have to:
* Create a card or project or scrapbook page with every stamp we'll send you
* post these on your blog and upload it to the Whiff of Joy gallery
* participate in every other Design Team activity, such as the Project of the month
* have your own blog, which is essential to show and promote your works created with our stamps
The chosen guest designer will have the following privileges:
* You'll get every stamp that is going to be release during the next 2 months
* You will get a 10% discount on all your orders from Whiff of Joy Stamps for the period of 1 year.
* Everybody can enter from anywhere in the world!!
* You can submit as many cards as you like, but they have to be new ones.
* You have to use at least 1 Whiff of Joy Stamp on you card!!!
* The Guest Designer Call ends on Saturday, September 19th, 8 pm GMT+1
What do you have to do to enter the Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Call?
* create a card, scrapbook page or papercraft project using at least 1 Whiff of Joy stamp
* post your creation on your blog (and SCS gallery if you have one) letting people know about our Guest Designer Call
* add your name and link to your post to the Mr. Linky Widget below
Thanks for looking
Posted by cats whiskers at 14:23