Friday 29 October 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge

004a

 

You will be pleased to know my good mood lasted all day, as this post is scheduled cannot say if it will still be with me tomorrow!!!!, I have got this post up early as at 9am I have another post  scheduled for a great Blog Hop so please pop back later. Well on Just Magnolia Challenge this week we have one of our Little Miss Piggy Wiggy’s (Oh sorry I mean our lovely Dawny P) sketches for you, and an awesome prixe donated by the lovely Tracey at Dies to Die For .

 

004

 

This card owes a big thank you to the local £1 shop, The Silver Leaves, Charm and Pine Cone all came from there, surprising what you can find in a pound shop, I must admit I am a bit of a snob and I have to wear my dark glasses when shopping there just in case anyone sees me :).   This is one of the new Christmas Magnolias from Bunny Zoes Crafts, I didn’t get too many this time s I though a lot of them were very similar to last years but couldn't resist  this one, I wouldn’t put any money on me not going back and ordering some more though. 

 

The Traditional Papers are from the Memory Box Spiceberry Paper Pad from Quixotic Paperie, the swirls are punched and the sentiment is from the new Lili of the Valley Christmas Sentiment sheet.

 

003a                                              003bb

 

The Copics Used are:

Fleash: E21, E00, E000, E0000

Hair: E74, E71, E70

Coat, Tree : YG95, YG93, YG91

Fur and Socks: E43 E40

See you later

Hugs

Jacqui xxx

17 comments:

Christina said...

That's a awesome card Jacqui!
Hugs Kristel

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Zarah said...

That is just breathtaking! Your colouring is absolutely divine and that card is soooo pretty!

jolanda said...

Such a gorgeous card!! I really love the green you used so thank you for mentioning the color numbers... *rushing to the shop*
hugs, jolanda

Sian said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours especially the coat and tree. I haven't bought a Magnolia stamp for ages, but this one is wonderful.
hugs

ribenaruby said...

Totally gorgeous, your pics always capture your creations so clearly, fabby! I agree it's a wonder what you can buy in pound shops, sometimes a really good purchase. Will go hunting for those leaves!

Lia said...

wonderful cards jaqcui I love them both
hugs Lia

Riet said...

Wonderful card Jacqui,I love the image and the colours.
So beautiful papers.

Hugs Riet.x

heidy said...

Oh Jacqui,beautiful as always
Hugs Heidy

NGCARDS said...

This is a wonderful card hun xxx

Nannieflash said...

Stunning card Jacqui, that colour choice is fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Christina C. said...

What a phenomenal work of art....absolutely STUNNING!!!!

slbt17 said...

lovely!
Sandra

Cordine said...

It's stunning!
Hugs
Cordine

Sarah said...

Wow, this is stunning Jacqui! Love the traditional colours, just gorgeous xxx

Anita said...

This card is gorgeous!! Love the deep red of the roses and the way you coloured Tilda!
Anita

Anita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...