Friday 13 May 2016

LOTV Oliver Skateboard


Happy Friday peeps, hope this lovely weather hangs on for the weekend,  my scrap box  was overflowing this week so thought I had better try to get rid of some of the tiny scraps that I just cannot bear to throw away, the sun must have effected my brain as I don't normally have brainwaves early in the morning, but having found this bunch of scraps all from the same Nitwits "Sandcastles Collection" I decided to do some paper piecing, haven't done this for ages.  I used Oliver-Skateboard and paper pieced his T shirt and Jeans, this will be a great card for my Grandson FRoberts birthday next month.  I also used a sentiment from LOTV set 101 Teenage Boy Sentiments.



 Whilst I was sorting the scraps I had another brainwave, get me, I decided that instead of throwing them all away I would set aside an hour or so and use them up by die-cuttting and punching some flowers and other embellies that would save me time when making cards, so I didn't have to throw much away and I have a lovely plastic tub full of die cuts, an hour well spent I think.



Just a little bit of colouring to do and the card was finished so quick and easy and very CAS for me.

Copics Used:
Flesh: E21, DE00, E000
Hair E34, E53, E50
Skateboard: B34, B32, B41



Dies: Star Dies by Die namic 

Thats it for today, don't forget you have until Sunday to enter the May Lili of the Valley Challenge - which is a Fab sketch.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend
Hugs Jacqui xxx

6 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

Brilliant card x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

He is great, love the paper piecing and colours

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous! I love the image and papers. I love paper piecing but not done it for a while either. Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Carol S. said...

I love the Oliver and Jasmine stamps. Brilliant card design and great colours. As a butterfly addict, I die cut them and keep them in colours in pots! Geat use for scrap. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Jacqui,love your design and colours.
Hugs Linda

Cindy Groh said...

Great card for a teenage boy. Love the shirt pattern.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...