Friday 27 May 2016

Returning to an Old Friend


Just a quick one today,  this is the first time I have inked and coloured one of my beloved Tildas since I got back into crafting, this is an all time favourite image.  She has been coloured with Copics and I have used lots of lush Ribbon Girl embellisments and flowers



 The fab papers are from Craft & You Vintage Time Paper Pad , they have been distressed around the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Inks, and a few drops of Perfect Pearls (Pastel Raspberry )have been added around the image.


Cheesecloth has been tucked behind image and top layer of BP.


All flowers and embellishments as well as papers are available from Ribbon Girl, what a treasure trove of delights their website is, I could spend hours and pounds on there, it is very hard to restrain myself.  


Copics used to colour Tilda:

Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Dress: RV 63, RV0000, W1,W3
Hair: C9, C3, C 1, C00

Have a great Weekend all
Hugs Jacqui

Items available from Ribbon Girl:


3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card! I love the papers and fabulous embellishments, The image is a cutie too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Tracie said...

Fabulous as always Jacqui :-) xx
Lovely to see you get out an old favourite xx Love Tilda.
Can I ask if the shape of the card is cut with a die cut ? I've seen this shape card a lot.
Take Care
Tracie

Larissa said...

Very pretty card Jacqui! Your colouring is really amazing, I love the soft colours.

-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...