Monday 6 April 2009

No Computer for a Day

Hi Everyone. just a short note to say I will not be able to post or visit anyone for today, as regular readers know I have been having problems with my Laptop and it is hopefully going to be repaired today, but I will be unable to leave any comments or post todays card until I get it back hopefully later this evening. Thanks to my lovely neighbours who have allowed me access to their computer this morning to post this
Back soon

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Jacqui xx

6 comments:

helen said...

aww hope you get mr lappy back soon, missing you already
hugs
helen x

Anonymous said...

oh Hunny your gonna feel like your right arm has been cut off. hope that you manage/managed to get some fabulous crafting time in and hope that the lappy gets sorted out. missing you already.
big hugs rachxx

Donna said...

Oh Jacqui, hope you get your laptop fixed today, going to miss your lovely cards being posted, but hope you get some crafting time in.
Big hugs
Donna

Christine Riley said...

Hope you get your laptop back soon! We'll miss you :)
Hugs, Christine

Anonymous said...

Oh what a disaster Jacqui...I hope you get it sorted out soon :-(
Hugs
Carole x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wow, i like this card very much, realy wonderful.
Jacqueline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...