Sunday 17 January 2010

Candy Winner and Exciting News from Whiff of Joy



AT LAST I HAVE DRAWN THE WINNER OF MY MINI CANDY

So sorry I am a day late with drawing my Candy but at last we have a winner Mum drew out

No: 71

That is Marianne from Marianne's Craft Room

Could you please let me have your snail mail address Marianne and I will get your goodies off to you dear, hope you enjoy them.


Whiff of Joy Designer Call



Have you visited Katharina's Blog to day she has exciting news for lovers of Whiff of Joy Stamps here is what she said.

"All 2 months on the 16th, I will be holding a Guest Designer Call. The call will be open for 1 week. I will then choose 1-3 Guest Designer who will be creating cards or papercraft projects with Whiff of Joy’s newest stamps for the next 2 months until the next Guest Designers are chosen.

"

To see the sketch for you to follow to join in this exciting GDT call and for more information please click Here to go straight to Katharina's Blog and best of luck to all who enter.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Jacqui xx

2 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Wow, that is exciting - only wish my skills were up to WOJ standard! Good luck to all who enter. Squirrelxx

Sue said...

aww Jacqui
this is beautiful hun, gorgeous image coloured beautifully, luv the papers you have used, sue,x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...