Tuesday 26 January 2010

Lovesick Edwin


A Spoonfull of Sugar Challenge

It's a "Free Style" challenge for you this week at A Spoonfull of Sugar Challenge (No I don't mean Crawl, or breaststroke :)!) Just please yourself, and make a card or creation using any stamp, papers and embellies. What a lot of scope for your imagination there. The Dt have created some great examples for you so please come and join us this week.



I have used this lovable little Edwin from the Winter Magnolia Kit this week and the Magnolia papers were still on my desk from yesterdays WOJ card. I have long admired
Kims fantastic grunge board embellishments so I thought I would have a try myself, I know I have a long way to go to get anywhere near Kims standard, but I am not going to give up as I really enjoyed creating this heart, I painted it with Distress Paint (Antique Linen the only one I have) and then sprayed it with Old Lace Glimmer Mist, I used another MS Deep Border Punch and added lots of stickles all over the card.



Just a quick update on the Release of the Lili of the Valley Stamps, wow they have been a success Lisa and Liala have been rushed off their feet, in the 6 hours between 12 midnight an 6am this morning they had already received 60 orders.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Jacqui xx

31 comments:

Julye said...

Love the card very elegant thanks for sharing Julye

heidy said...

Hi Jacqui
What a very romantic card you make
I love the hart you have create,
I love spending time on your blog.
Hugs Heidy

Anne said...

Fantastic card Jacqui, tfs. Hugs xx

Alexandra said...

eine wunderschöne , edle, richtig romantische karte ist diese hier geworden.
lg
sanny

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Jacqui, this is gorgeous. Love the colours and its a great design too. Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday.
Hugs
Desire

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Jacqui, this is gorgeous. Love the colours and its a great design too. Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday.
Hugs
Desire

Maria Therese said...

sweet card!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Poor Edwin looks so forlorn sitting in the middle of your beautiful card! I love your colour choice! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Debbie said...

This is so soft and sweet.. a magnificent job as always.

Esther said...

He is also one of my favorite.
I like your card.
Nice hart on the background.

xx Esther

Dena said...

Jacqui! What a clever way to use that large MS punch!!!! Love it! Super cute Edwin card!
Hugs, Dena

COCO said...

Oh she is adorable and what fab papers too.
HUGS COCO

Trudy said...

Gorgeous sweet card Jacqui, fab image and beautiful details.
Hugs Trudy

Risa said...

What a beautiful card Jacqui! Your color combo is awesome and Edwin is very handsome!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Jodie from Oz said...

Great card Jacqui, I love this Edwin, I have just finished my Just Magnolia card starring him. Your card is gorgeous. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Christine Riley said...

So sweet, Jacqui, I love the layout and the doily heart. So beautiful!
Hugs, Christine :)

Jen said...

Beautifully elegant card Jacqui, I love all the different elements.
Hugs
Jen x

stampinfrog said...

Stunning card Jacqui!Love the heart doily and the heart you have made is precious!
Hugs,Connie

Dianne said...

Beautiful card. What a great card !! It is so soft and sweet !!

Sandie said...

Wonderful card Jacqui. Gorgeous colours and the heart doily.. wow!!
Awww, poor Edwin! He really looks so sad :(

Unknown said...

Boy oh boy Jacqui, your latest cards are so beautiful, I could sit and stare at 'em all day long!! So clean and so beautifully coloured. You are amazing!
Hugs Viv xxx

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, love the grungeboard. Can easily believe how quick the stamps have sold, cant wait to get mine!
Clairexx

Lim said...

Jacqui,

Sweetie, your card is gorgeous. I still waiting for my winter kit from Magnolia. :(
Your Edwin look so adorable.
Love the hearts and the border punch. Gorgeous coloring.
Hugs,
LIM

Dragonlady said...

Oh poor Edwin my heart goes out to him. Beautiful card hun.

Hugs Ali x

Riet said...

Ohhhh wowww Jacqui,what a BEAUTIFUL card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable Jacqui :) Donna x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Such a sweet card Jacqui, I love Edwin and the beautiful details, Hugs, Nikki x

Nishant said...

What a very romantic card you make

Work from home India

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Card Jacqui,Love the grunge board Heart,hugs Debbie x

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love your fancy edges and corners! Hugs Juls

cabio's craft corner said...

Edwin is too sweet Jacqui. Love the elegant coloring!
Hugs,
Cabio

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...