Wednesday 12 December 2012

Christmas Carol

 

Morning my lovelies, well I managed to get most of the decorations up yesterday, still got the Lounge tree to put up but that is the last thing, I will put some piccies on here when it is all done and dusted. 

Off to Westwood Cross near Broadstairs this morning to finish the last minute present buying, I feel really bad this year most of my present buying for Grown Ups, so far, consist of John Lewis or M&S Gift Vouchers, Grandchildren are so much easier they let you know what they really want.

wed1

A Whimsy Stamp  by Crissy Armstrong – this one is called Christmas Choir Girl, she is coloured with Copics as usual.  The Magnolia Papers are from my stash, not many whole sheets left of the Christmas release, so having to resort to the left overs :).  The music image behind is also a very old Magnolia Stamp.

wed3

I have used a Memory Box Die – Ornament Border just have to give you a little Heads up Oyster Stamps are offering 20% off all Memory Box Dies and Stamps until 14th December, why not pop over.  I will also have a Memory Box Die Candy for you tomorrow, so don’t forget to pop back then.

wed4

Lace, Gingham Ribbon, Berries and Rusty Jingle Bells  are all from The Ribbon Girl.

wed2

Copics Used:

Reds – R29, R27, R24, R22

Browns: E49, E47, E18, E17, E53

Greens: G99, YG03

Cat: E53, E52, E50

Greys: C3, C1, C00

Flesh: E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R00

Bell: YR24, YR15, Y00.

Happy Crafting

Hugs

Jacs xxx

16 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card the image is adorable and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui love the cute image.

Hugs Julie x

Sue said...

Awwww I love that cute image and the colours and papers are gorgeous

Hugs Sue

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi Jacqui another beautiful card just love your colouring as usual so defined big hugs Jo xxxx

Desire Fourie said...

Oh Jacqui, this is sooo beautiful. Love the holly leaves which is such a nice finishing touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
{Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

dutchess said...

she just is adorable.....love the card....have been buying lots lately everyone seems to be doing a special before Christmas....still haven't got my decs up so you are way ahead of me...hugs to you and Mum xxxxx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is adorable love how you've used your papers

jacqui x

tanja said...

Oh Jacqui, this is sooo beautiful
xxxtanja

krafty-kutz said...

This is just adorable jac xx

Brigitte said...

Gorgeous image and card!!!! Hugs, brigitte

Turtle In The Sand said...

They make quite the pair. I can almost hear them singing in unison. Love the curled music sheet. Great paper placement. Good job on the decorating. Would love to see the pics.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi hun, what a gorgeous card. Nothing wrong with vouchers I love them, especially crafty ones of course. xx

June Smith said...

Oh Jacqui I do like this stamp, I'll have to check to see if Oysters has it, it is so good you can almost hear them singing (or howling if yr looking at the dog ha ha!) - Yr teaching of colouring in has been invaluable this year for my cards, thank you so much. June xx

Sandra H said...

Oooooooh so beautiful is your card xx

Denise Goeldner said...

Your card is beautiful love it hugs xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your cute card Jacqui.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...