Sunday 16 December 2012

Flying High

Hi all, would you believe today's card is not celebrating Christmas seems ages since I made a birthday card.  I am a bit late posting today as I spent hours last night playing with my beads, its going to be a juggling act trying to split the time between card making and beading.

sun

One of those dreaded  Boys cards, but had to be done as Grandson Ben has his birthday almost immediately after Christmas, I found these fabulous new La La Land stamps on Oyster Crafts Website last week and just couldn’t resist them, this one is called Pilot Luka, just perfect for little boys.

sun1

I found the Boarding Pass and Postcard amongst my stash, not sure where they come from but they seemed perfect for this card.  Added a couple of Tim Holtzs Ideaology elements too add some interest.

sun2 

The Soft Hessian Ribbon,and Brown Tea Towel Strip Ribbon are both from the Ribbon Girl

sun3

Copics Used:

Helmet, Hat: E18, E17, E15, E13

Box: E71, E70, E40

Hair and Dog: E97, Yr23, Y21, Y000

Flesh: E13, E1, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R000

Blues: BB45, B34, B41

Red: R08

Enjoy whats left of your Sunday

Hugs

Jacs xxxxx

18 comments:

Jane said...

Great image Jacs and I adore your layout.
Hugs
Jane

Caroline said...

Fantastic card the image and layout are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Brigitte said...

Super awesome dud, lol!!!!! Just love it, it's perfect for a little boy!!!! Hugs, Brigitte

Sue said...

This is fantastic Jacqui. I love the cute image, your colouring is fabulous and all the detailing is brilliant

Hugs Sue

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card.

Marie-Anne

Whisper said...

What a great image for a boy, i must check them out, great layout too, Luv Sam x

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Jacqui this is just stunning, I love your colouring and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxx

Desire Fourie said...

Jacqui this is beautiful. Your colouring is amazing and the bulldog clip is a nice touch.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog} {Doing Life 400 Follower Give Away}

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That's such a cute image Jacqui! Love the card. Love the postcard and boarding pass elements. Looks fab! Hugs, Wends x

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful and the layout is lovely too x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card and wonderful image too. Many many thanks for my card too.
luv
Debby

Sonia said...

Toooo sweet image beautifully coloured:) Gorgeous elements to embellish it:)
Big hug and have a fabulous Christmas:)
Sonia

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui, I hope your ok, I do want to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas. hugs Shirleyxxx

PJ said...

Jacs that is absolutely stunning !
I really love your work and enjoy reading your tips .
I would like to invite you to a Design Team opportunity for our Challenge bLog "Beyond Grey Challenges" If u want to inspire more people with your work please visit the following link.
i personally am a big fan of your work and just hope u will be free enough to join us for this DT CALL

http://beyondgrey.blogspot.in/2012/12/dt-call-2013.html

hugs
PJ

Turtle In The Sand said...

Perfectly darlingfor a little boy. Boxes are kids favorite toys and so good for their imaginations.

Marjorie said...

Oh my word hunnie, this is just gorgeous... Fabulous boys card...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Unknown said...

"Great column. You sound exactly like someone I'd love to know. Keep celebrating you. The world needs a lot more people just like you. Thanks for your honesty.
Accounts Software For Small Business
Simran Kaur"

Anonymous said...

I really love your birthday card. I think this would be perfect for a young grandson’s birthday celebration. Thank you for the link to the stamps. I really like the color of the postcard. The best part about the design is the dog, he looks like the boy’s best friend.


Please visit My Website: PhD by Publication

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...