Sunday 7 December 2008

Tags Galore and Christmas Friends


Magnolia vs Stampavie

*Week 6* Xtra Tags

Make some Christmas Gift Tags...
If your anything like me you always run out of tags! or you may have an extra special gift that you would like to have that extra special personal touch on your gift,so make a gift tag of any size. And make as many as you like.
Click HERE to see the fantastic ideas from my fellow DT Members.



I wish I knew how Donna made my tags look so good on the challenge blog, unfortuantely I have not got the talent or perhaps the software so you will have to excuse my photos. The tags have all been cut on the Cricut and I have used ups scraps of papers that were too nice to throw away, the Magnolia images have been coloured with Distress Ink and Copics. This is such a great way to use up your bits and pieces that I will be making more of these




Sketch Saturday



Mariska has designed the most beautiful sketch for us to follow on Sketch Saturday this week, Thanks Mariska it was a joy to work with. Melissa, owner of Pink Cat Studio has kindly donated an amazing stamp set for one lucky participant!! so dont delay click HERE straight away and check out the fab sketch and the great DT cards.



After Trying to resist these lovely Pollycraft Winter Elves stamps for weeks, I had to give in and buy them, no will power you see, and boy am I glad I did get them they are fabulous. They have been coloured with Copics, I am still finding my way around using them and I will never give up my distress inks but they are too expensive to not use. They have been cut and mounted onto white and blue labels cut with my new Nesties. The papers are from Forever friends Christmas Paper Pack, I have added the swirls freehand with Silver Stickles,everything else from stash. TFL

31 comments:

Mariska said...

Both your tags and the card are just gorgeous Jacqui. Love what you did with my sketch. The ribbon, the images, the flowers with the glittery swirls around them and that precious charm, just amazing as always! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!!

xxx
Mariska

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tags and card! Great colouring and I love the sweet images.
Hugs Vanja

Donalda said...

Wow girl you must be super woman!!!! Where you find the time to do all of this I will never know. But your tags are just gorgeous dear and I so love your Sketch card. Your images are just so beautiful colored dear. And sure love the papers you have used dear. Hugs

Sue said...

Love the tags and the card. Love that charm on the card so pretty

Joey said...

Hi Jacqui, gorgeous tag, and beautiful card and colours.joey xxx

Annie said...

fabulous tags Jacqui and what a great idea to use up precious bits and pieces. and a fabulous card with the little elves too. hugs, annie x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous tags and card Jacqui. Love the images you used and the colouring once again is beautiful. Michele x

Marcea said...

I love your tags and card so much, really gorgeous. Glad you are persevering with your copics - I think they look wonderful. Love your interpretation of the sketch, looks so pretty. Hmmm, how much money would we all have if it weren't for temptaion, lol. You might as well have fun though sweetie, that's my motto anyway!
-x-

Desire Fourie said...

The tag is lovely and this card is just gorgeous. Love the image of the two girls. Hugs from Desire

Anne said...

Brilliant tags Jacqui love the card too love the colours

Hazel (Didos) said...

Wow these Elves are fab, can see why you had to have them!!!! Your cards are stunning as ever Hazel xox

Wendy said...

Wow all gorgeous
Wendy x

Janet said...

Wow you are so talented Jacqui! The tags are sooo beautiful and the cards are just gorgeous!
How do you find the time to produce such beautiful work?X

Anonymous said...

Wonderful tags Jacqui...my favourite is Tilda in turquoise...she looks so pretty. I like your cute elves card...you have done a great job colouring with your copics.
Have a good week.
Hugs
Carole x

LOUISE said...

Fab tags, and love your Elves Jacqui, and love the Polloycraft elves too! I could not resist them either. Louise x

Poppy said...

wow great tags,wouldn't be able to put them on anyone's pressies though.
poppy

Tara said...

Fab tags and card Jacqui! Those elves are just gorgeous, I can understand why they slipped into your basket!! xx

Mel said...

Wow love your tags and the little elves card is just so cute ~ Mel

Karin said...

Hi Jacqui, gorgeous tag, and beautiful card and colours, wow

xxx
Karin

Bev said...

Jacqui your tags are fabulous hunny - each one is just perfect!! Love the card too, the colours are heavenly and those little elves are just too sweet (stop tempting me!!!)

big hugs
Bev x

Sandra said...

Oooo I love this card, breathtaking. Adore the cool colours you have chosen. I must agree with you on these winter elves they are so scrummy.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Oh wow ,these are all so fabulous love the tags and the cards ,stunning ,Dawnxx

Pauline C said...

What a stunning set of tags and card Jacqui, - loads of gorgeous shapes and colours and fab image on the card - lovely!
pauline x

Renee said...

These are just the cutest! You did a wonderful job!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous tags Jacqui, and i love the vbaeutiful card. Hugs Nikki x

Mel said...

Beautiful tags and cards Jacqui i just love your colouring :)
mel x

Chrissie said...

Jacqui, I don't know how I didn't see this before, but I really LOVE IT!!
Those stamps look fabulous and the colours and papers, ribbons and charms are just perfect!

Donna said...

Beautiful tags Jacqui and such a stunning card :) Donna x

Emma said...

Gorgeous card. Love all the little extra touches you have added. x

Mandy said...

wooooooooow, a wonderful card

Have a great weekend

xx mandy

Mariska said...

Jacqui... I think you should check out the Sketch Saturday blog this morning :). I couldn't have been happier when I received Jo's e-mail with the winner to last weeks sketch!

xxx
Mariska

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...