Tuesday 15 June 2010

Good Morning

013a

This weeks Challenge on A Spoonfull of Sugar has been chosen by our Teamie Joanne and has the lovely Theme of SUMMER 

013 

Hope you will agree that Lili of The Valleys Thistledown Fairy says Summer just looking at her.  She has been coloured with Copics and Glamour Dust.  I followed Bevs Video Tutorial on Wild Orchid Crafts Blog to make the bow, Bev this is the first really good bow I have made with out the help of a bow maker, thanks dear.  Of course the Cherry Blossom and Roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I am not sure who the papers are by as after much searching for matching paper I found these in my scrap drawer.

014

And Here is much much belated Just Magnolia Card, I just didn’t have time to do this before our Post last Friday but Bev kindly added it to the Blog yesterday.

010a

 

My New Magnolia Bridal collection stamps arrived from Crafts u Love and Bunny Zoes Crafts last week and it was so hard not to stamp them, but I actually had a spare hour yesterday so of course they were the first thing I picked up.

010

Our dear Mina has given us a fabulous sketch to work with on Just Magnolia this week, thanks dear.  Copics were used to colour the Bride and Bridesmaid image.  I have cut out the image and added it to a lovely Nestie Label, the papers are by Magnolia, Martha Stewart Heart Border punch is perfect for this card, the Ribbon and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts as usual.

011

Thanks for looking, missing you all, but I should be finished all this work by Friday, then I will be taking a 7 day break and hopefully spend the whole 7 days visiting and catching up with you all.

Hugs

Jacqui xxx

31 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Jacqui,Both cards are gorgeous again,I dont know how you do that
But I enjoy each and every one.
Big Hugs Heidy

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oeh, both lovely cards!! I'm more into the first one myself, I love these fairies and beautifully made!!! But also the other one is pretty, espcially I like the pearls of the bride, bery pretty!!

Love, Wendy

Riet said...

So beautiful cards Jacqui,i love your images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rach said...

gorgeous cards sweetheart..xx

Mandy said...

Stunning cards Jacqui, they are both so beautiful.
Hugs Mandy xx

Chrissie said...

This is just beautiful Jacqui, I love this stamp and you've coloured the card beautifully.

Anne said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui love them both
Anne xx

Larissa said...

Hi Jacqui,

Gorgeous cards as always! I love your colouring on both the cards! The image of the first card is really cute. The glitter on Tilda's dress is perfect for the second card!

Hugs,
Larissa

Unknown said...

Oh what a sweet card Jacqui, beautiful colors and sweet's image.
very sweet

Hugs Suze xx

Donna said...

Lovely cards Jacqui, both of them beautiful.
Hope you aren't overworking......lol ( I know you are)
hugs
Donna xx

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful cards Jacqui.
luv
Debby

Trudy said...

Hi Jacqui,both cards are stunning and beautiful, love the colouring
and paper are gorgeous.
Hugs Trudy

Christine Riley said...

Oh my gosh Jacqui, these are both amazing cards! I love the layout and colors of them and the new bridal collection from Magnolia is stunning!
Hugs, Christine

Lou said...

Hi!these are both just gorgeous,so pretty and love the fairy/Tilda images.
May have to do a bit of treat shopping 'again'.
hugs Lou.xx

Val said...

Oh Jacqui - my fave LOTV stamp ever. Beautiful colour scheme - such a change from the pinks!! Although I am not a Magnolia person I can really appreciate the work that other people put into them, and this is exceptional - so beautiful.
Hugs
Valxx

Cordine said...

Both are gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Juls said...

such gorgeous cards!! My wedding magnolias just arrived today, I am just off to have a play! so thanks for the inspiration!! Hugs Juls

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful fairie, stunning Tilda and bridesmaid = Two divine creations! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful fairie, stunning Tilda and bridesmaid = Two divine creations! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Bridgett Owens said...

Sweet cards! I love the details, the sparkles, the flowers and all the dimension and texture! Fabulous creations!

Little K Smith said...

Adorable cards Jacqui, love the fairy and her yummy summer colours. Beautiful Magnolia card too, I NEED these new stamps!
Kelly.x

The Crafty Blonde said...

WOW!!!! two fabulous cards. Love the LOTV image and the yellow/orangey papers look very summery. I am totally in love with that new Magnolia stamp it is so gorgeous. Love the card, pretty papers, fab colours and lovely flowers.
Lyndsey xx

Cheryl said...

Wow Jacqui love both cards the LOTV image is so cute, love the colouring of the bide x

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh Jacqui I just saw this stunning Magnolia card over at JM and didn't know how I could have possibly missed it the first time I was there,smile. it is just soooo breathtakingly beautiful, hun! I love the soft colours and such a sweet image coloured flawlessly! Those flowers are just so pretty too...just gorgeous!
Hugs,t

stampinfrog said...

Two Gorgeous cards Jacqui and your coloring is amazing!
Hugs,Connie

Melodie said...

Hi,
OMG, both cards are so lovely.
Hugs
Melodie

Terry said...

Hiya my sweet friend, wow wow and wow...just love youre cards that you just made...I just love the fairies and Tilda is great too...
Please check youre email sweetie I know that you are busy but pleaseeee check youre mailbox....I have send you an email. Hugs Terry xxxxxxxx

Sol said...

This is Gorgeous!!! I love this card! Beautiful image and Lovey Colours! Love everything about it... :)

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

gorgeous card jacqui, this new image is adoreable. janex

Nicki said...

Gorgeous Jacqui, as always! been looking at all your latest and wow you been so busy! but they are all very gorgeous!
hope your well?
catch up with you soon hopefully
Nicki
xxx

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

OMG...this card is beautiful! Luv the pretty paper. I can't wait to get this stamp!

xoxo,
Lori

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...