Friday 27 April 2012

Off to Cardiff

 

Another scheduled post from me today,  I am off to Cardiff until Saturday Evening.  Getting really excited at meeting Mandy Taylor again and have been promised Dinner at Ben and Gerrys  WooHoo!!!!

 

JM1

 

This is my card for the Just Magnolia & hAnglar and stAnglar Challenge where the Theme is Button & Bows.  I had to make this card in a real rush, sometimes those rushed cards turn out really well in fact better than those that have been planned and taken hours, (I love it when that happens), but then like this one they just don’t hit the spot.   So I will not spend much time explaining how I put this card together just give you a list of products used.

 

The images are coloured with Copics, papers by Magnolia, Lace , Button and Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl and Flowers from The Hobby House.

 

Can you tell I am just not happy with it

 

Hugs

Jacs xxxx

11 comments:

May said...

Simply Stunning Jacqui... enjoy your Saturday...Hugs May x x x

Judith said...

I don't understand why you are not happy with this card...I think it's really cute and the coloring is great. Have a nice time at Cardiff!
Cheers
Judith

Yvonne said...

Wow, such a beautiful card, she's so gorgeous!
hugs Yvonne

Squirrel x said...

It doesn't look rushed at all hun, in fact I suspect your definition of rushed may be quite different from mine, lol. Gorgeous work, I love how you have placed Tilda, it give the whole thing a storybook feel. Brilliant. Hugs Sxx

dutchess said...

well I would be delighted to make a card that turned out like yours its beautiful.......enjoy Saturday and hope Mum is still progressing hugs Margaret

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, wish my rushed cards looked like this or even the ones that take me hours. Have a good weekend x Susan x

julie_woolston said...

This card is so beautiful Jacqui,all the beautiful colours and image,and all the attention to detail.

Hugs Julie x

Victoria said...

i still think it is pretty x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Jacqui, you should be really happy with it. It is beautiful

xx

Lorraine said...

Well you should be happy with it - it's gorgeous. Love the deep colours and the image. Enjoy your trip to Cardiff.
Lorraine x

ribenaruby said...

Wow, Jacqui, it's glorious! Ruby x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...