Wednesday 4 May 2016

Fairy Wishes


Good Morning and Happy Star Wars Day, I have been absent from the blog for a couple of days, been sorting out crafting stuff and bringing it down from the attic to the craft room amongst the hundreds of stamps I found this gorgeous Wee Silver Fairy Stamp from Whimsy, I have looked around a few craft sites in the UK but cannot find her, but she is still available from Whimsy.  


I have used Copics to colour her, it is quite a big image and didn't leave much room on a 6x6 card for  embellies etc, so I cut away the card from half of the wings, I think I like the effect.  Papers are from Studio Light 6 x 6 Pad from Ribbon Girl details below, the same pad was used to cut the Bitty Blossoms roses.



A large loose bow was made from Purple Bakers Twine and SA Pearls were attached to the centre of the roses. 

  


I am not sure what the Doily tucked behind the image is called but I know it is a Cherry Lynn Die.  If I find out later I will come back and add the link.




Copics:-

Pink/Voilets RV95, RV93, RV91, RV0000
Browns: E77, E74, E71, E43. E40
Flesh: E13, E21, E00, R20

Thanks for visiting have a good day

Hugs
Jacqui xxx



9 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, I am loving your creation today, hugs Pops x

Ribbon Girl said...

beautiful card and love the flowers you made!

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Jacki! Love your colouring and design.
Hugs
Gina xx

Linda Simpson said...

Evening Jacqui, I hope you have had a good day! This is one of my favourite fairies. Gorgeous colours and embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Jacqui..wonderful colouring and love the details and design...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

I love this image, she is so beautiful and love the colours. Fab card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Linda Levoir said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the subtle tones you've used. Tracy at Dies to Die for does stock this stamp https://www.diestodiefor.com/proddetail.php?prod=ws-silverfairy she's out of stock currently, but I'm sure Tracy would order her in for anyone who asked :) xx

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous design it's just perfect really love those rolled flowers and sp pleased you have reminded me I actually have that die must dig it out love and hugs Carole x

Donna said...

Stunning card Jacqui, your colouring is perfect and and I'm very envious of your beautiful flower arrangement...looks ace! :) Donna ♥ x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...