Wednesday 29 June 2016

LIli of the Valley - Sneak Peek 2


Lili of the Valley July Release -Sneak Peek 2 from the Returning Friends collection this one is called Carol Singing.  You are going to love this July release as there is such a large collection of different styles and images, including Christmas Scenes, Christmas Animals and a couple of Jasmine & Oliver stamps.


Sorry I have been such a bad blogger this last couple of weeks, haven't been feeling too grand am really missing Mum, think I would be over it now wouldn't you.  Thats enough feeling sorry for myself lets get on with this card, The papers are old Pion Designs they must be about 3 years old and were just large scraps I found.  I have loved the white distressing I have seen on cards lately and thought I would give it a go, need a bit of practise I think, I used White Gesso instead of paint.  Lotrs of the berries etc are from my stash.




Copic Colours Used:

Greys: C7, C5, C2, C00, N2, N0
Hair: E18, E15, Y21
Mauves: V12, V01, V000, V0000
Greens: YG67, YG17, YG25
Blues: B04, B02, B00, B0000
Brrowns: E35, E33, E53, E44, E43, E41
Yellow: Y02, Y0000
Flesh E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20



Thanks for vising and have a great evening

Hugs Jacqui xxx

Ribbon Girl Products Used:



7 comments:

Linda Levoir said...

What a lovely card, I do love LotV's Christmas stamps, they have that lovely old fashioned theme to them that just screams Christmas don't they and you have really done this one justice here :) xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh Jacqui your Mum wouldn't want you to be sad you know. Gorgeous card, love these sweet images

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and I do love the colours you have chosen.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Ribbon Girl said...

classic Christmas - so well done Jaccqui, thanks for sharing, Mary xx

Ribbon Girl said...

Jacqui, I'm sure your Mum would be very pleased to know how crafting is giving you so much pleasure, not only making beautiful cards, but being in touch and 'talking' to lots of like minded ladies in the crafty world to lighten your days. I have sad days too, and sometimes it's not easy to keep a smile on my face. Sending a hug, mary xx

Carol S. said...

That's a bit spooky, as I have just used this stamp for my DT card!! One of my fave Christmas LOTV stamps. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Gill said...

Hi Jacqui yet another stunning Christmas card. I am sure your Mum would want to you to keep strong and not be sad - bless her xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...