Saturday 13 December 2008

Ellie Love


Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Recipe Challenge

RECIPE......3....2....1

3 Flowers...2 Papers and 1 Ribbon
Hope you can join us in this great challenge on
Penny Black, There is a great prize to be won and the Girls have made some beautiful cards to give you some inspirations so just click HERE and join in.


Wow!!! I got here in the end, I realised after posting the Whiff of Joy Advent Calendar at Midnight that I had not made my DT card for this challenge, and it has taken most of the day to find the time to complete it. But I am here now, This lovely Ellie has been coloured with Copics (I am beginning to really enjoy working with these now). I have used the lables Nesties to cut out the image and border and have inked all the edges with Distress Ink (Worn Listick), The two Dps are Basic Brey and have both been punched on the bottom with the MSDP, Cannot remember where I got the flowers from I have had them an age. The ribbon is from Imaginisce. Sorry for the rushed post, have a great weekend everyone oh and by the way Christmas has come ealy, I am the winner of the great stamps that were the prize on last weeks Saturday Sketch Challenge Yippeeeee!!!!!

30 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, love the sweet image and the pretty papers and flowers.
Congrats on your win :) Debbie x

stampinfrog said...

ADORABLE! Love the DP,flowers and of course your coloring is FANTASTIC!
Congrats on winning the goodies from Sketch Saturday!Your cards are always BEAUTIFUL.
Thanks for sharing
Connie(aka stampinfrog on scs)

Leann said...

This is sooooo pretty ~ love it!
Big congrats on your win too :)
Hugs x

Leann said...

Aaaaaaw, just noticed the new pics of Charlie ~ cuuuuuute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing card Jacqui, I really love this cute elephant...your colouring with your copics is fabulous...glad you are enjoying them.
Congrats on your win :-)
Have a good Sunday...hope all is well with you :-)
Thanks for your sweet comments.
Hugs
Carole x

Donalda said...

This is just so adorable dear!!! You always have the cutest stamps! I just love this one have seen it several time and it is colored so pretty. Also big congrats on your win at SS way to go girlfriend.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Another stunning card Jacqui, what a truly gorgeous image and lovely papers and detail. Nice to make a birthday card for a change isn't it? hugs Linda x

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, I love that cute Ellie and the papers are delicious. Congratulations on your win! Jillix

Jill said...

gorgeous card Jacqui I love this stamp (it's on my never ending wish list lol) love the papers and layout and those gorgeous flowers hugs Jill x

ps so sorry I'm behind with leaving comments for you hun, just not enough hours in my day xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card
Wendy x

Heather "Hev" said...

Absolutely stunning Jacqui :)

The whole card is fabulous!!

Marja Sch said...

Ohhh so cute. Those nestabilities are adorable.

Annie said...

aw such a cute ellie on this card Jacqui and I LOVE those flowers! hugs, annie x

debby4000 said...

She is gorgeous and love the flowers.

Mel said...

Lovely card, very sweet image. Congratulations on your win ~ Mel x

Sew This N That said...

Congrats on your win, Jacqui :0)
I love your Ellie card, very cute :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous cute card jacqui - I lvoe that Ellie image and the way you have colorued it is beautiful
Pauline x

tracie said...

Hi ya hun, hope your well - sorry I haven't been about much. Oh love this card - sooo cute and gorgeous !!
Hugs
Tracie :)x

Dawn said...

Aww this is adorable - your copic colouring is great!

Rach said...

A totally adorable card Jacqui, such a sweet image and so beautifully coloured. hugs rachxx

Becky said...

Aww, how adorable Jacqui! I think I may have to purchase this little cutie!!
Love Becky xx

Bev said...

Fabby card babes - love the colouring of the image and gorgeous papers and embellies

hugs Bev x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Beautifull card and the coloring is fab!!!!

hugs Ria

Desire Fourie said...

This is truly gorgeous with yummylicious colours. And that image is so adorable. Hugs from Desire

Lisa Olson said...

Aw too cute Jaqui love this little elephant.

Helen said...

Fab card! Those flowers are gorgeous!
Helen x

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, adorable image and so beautifully coloured.

Ali Watson said...

Simply gorgeous Jacqui, love it.

Tammi said...

Congrats on winning some stamps! :) Your card is adorable, I just love it!
Tammi x

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous card. Beautiful as always. :)

Vanja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...