Tuesday 9 December 2008

Happy New Year & Jingle Balls


This is the last challenge of the year on A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge, we will be back on 6th January, so what better theme to end the year with than Happy New Year, there is a great prize on offer and some fabulous card by the my Fellow DT Divas so why not click Here to check it out.


This lovely lying Tilda is quietly waiting for the clock to strick twelve and welcome in the New Year. She has been coloured with Copics, the clock is another Magnolia Stamp and I have added a clock face from my stash, the papers are BG. Sentiment is computer generated. I have shown a close up of the Flowers as I love how they turn out and thought I would tell you how I make them, I have painted a coat of Poppy Red H20's over the large Stemlegled Retro Hibiscus Stamp, then waited for it to dry and punched it with the MEDIUM retro punch I prefer the look when punched with the medium instead of the large punch, The gold centres are fron Eggstravaganza, I will try to find the link and add it later, then Red stickles where added to the middle of each flower.



Stamp Something



Stamp Something Challenge this week is SNOW, I didn't actually make this card for the challenge, I spent yesterday making cards for my Grandsons, no flowers or frills you know what I mean, and this one seemed to fit the bill for this challenge.



This great cheerful and fun stamp is by Whippersnapper, I find they do a gteat selection of stamps for those awkward Men, they have been coloured with Copics with glitter and Flowersoft added. The papers are a Mary Fran Christmas download and the embellies are from stash

25 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Two gorgeous cards Jacqui. Love the images and they are coloured in beautifully. Michele x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Two gorgeous cards Jacqui, The flowers look beautiful on the first and just love the Snow people on the 2nd. Fantastic colouring and details as always, Hugs, Nikki x

Becky said...

Both cards are gorgeous Jacqui! Gorgeous flowers too!
Love Becky xx

Debbie said...

Two beautiful cards Jacqui love the cute snow people, Have a fabulous christmas, Hugs Debbie x

Annie said...

both are fabulous Jacqui! I was wondering how to use that clock arm from the Magnolia winter kit so very interested in your first card! and the cute snowmen are perfect for the little gransons! hugs, annie x

Desire Fourie said...

Oh, these are gorgeous creations. Especially love this first one which has got so much character. Hugs from Desire

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Jacqui these cards are just gorgeous hun, both of them are lovely images and stunning papers and embellishments. Hugs Linda x

MichelleO said...

Oh my two beautiful cards - Love them both! The embellishments are wonderful!
HUGS
MichelleO

Dawn Wheeler said...

Two stunning cards ,love the flowers on the first card such fabulous detail and the second card is so cute fabulous work ,hugs Dawnxxxx

Marcea said...

These cards are fabulous Jacqui - lovethe equally. How cute is Tilda, I wonder if she is waiting to go to bed after the New Year is in, lol - she sure looks sleepy. Wonderful flowers too - delicious!!!
Brill card for your grandson - he will love it. I will deffo have to go and have a peep at the site for some stamp hunting I think
-x-

Sue said...

2 gorgeous cards Jacqui, i really love the first one it is FANTASTIC :-)

sue
xx

Chrissie said...

Wonderful cards again Jacqui.
Love your grandson's card, just perfect for a little boy.
Tilda's looking cute as a button waiting for 12 o'clock too!

flatis stempelwelt said...

Two gorgeous cards Jacqui, I love the cute snowballs *lol*

Hugs, Sonja xx

Donna said...

LOL Jacqui, this is brilliant and I love the sentiment :) Donna x

Pop's Cards said...

Both stunning card hun, first time i have been able to leave you a comment in ages, lovely details as always, massive hugs Pops x x x

Joey said...

Hi Jacqui, these are gorgeous! I love the tilda waiting, your colouring gorgeous, and I love those flowers in the corner all that detail so pretty. joey xx

Sharon said...

Two lovely cards! Your attention to detail is fantastic as usual.

Pauline C said...

2 fabulous cards Jacqui - love the clock for the New Year one and the Jingle balls is so much fun!
Pauline x

CraftyC said...

Both great cards Jacqui, I do like your "Jingle Balls"
Clairex

Anne said...

Love them both Jacqui love the flowers and Tilda of course. The Snowball stamps brill and as always brilliant colouring in by you.

InkyAndScrappy said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Jacqui. Love them both.

Renee said...

Such cute cute cards Jacqui! Just adorable!

Rach said...

Fantastic Jacqui, love them both ..hugs rachxxx

Janna said...

Both of these cards are fabulous too! You have such an eye for details! The jingle-balls one made me laugh out loud!

Happy Holidays,
Janna

Bev said...

Oooh they are fabulous Jacqui - where on earth do you find the time to make so many fabulous cards!!! Love the flowers, thanks for the instructions.

hugs Bev x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...