Sunday 14 December 2008

Tweet Tweet & Hot Chocolate


Sketch Saturday

Another lovely sketch this week on Sketch Saturday, I really enjoy taking part in this challenge, and this week the DT have some beautiful creations for us to see. Click Here to go straight to the challenge.


At last the Tree is up and decorated, I began to think I would never manage it this year. I thought I had finished with Christmas Cards after I had sent the Magnolia Challenge card below to Donna, but what popped through my letter box on Saturday, this adorable Sugar Nellie Elizabeth Bell stamp from Funky Kits, well come on could you resist colouring her just once. She hs been coloured with Copics, and cut out with the New Nesties, the papers are My Minds Eye and I have tried to pick out all the colours in my colouring. Snowflakes are punched and scalloped edge is MSDP.




Magnolia Vs Stampavie


Its is another sketch from Donna this week on Magnolia Vs Stampavie, this is the last challenge for the year and will run until 4th January. There is another lovely prize of a set of Copics for the winner. So pop along and join in.



This really is the last Christmas Card (fingers crossed), cannot wait to get back to creating "normal" cards. My mind went blank when I first saw the sketch, and I really didn't know what I could put in the little circles, searched through my Magnolias and found this little bird who makes a perfect christmas Robin, and he fitted just right. He has again been coloured with Copics adde some Flowersoft to the bottom of the circle to give the impression of snow. Papers are Basic Grey, Flower from Prima and the Let It Snow sentiment is a Sizzix Die.

37 comments:

tracie said...

Oh wow Jacqui this is adorable, love the cute Robins - fab
hugs
Tracie :)x

Donna said...

Two amazing cards Jacqui and I so love the little Robins, they're so cute :) Donna x

Ali Watson said...

Fab cards as always Jaqcui, i just love the new Hug in a mug stamp isn't she great to colour, love what you have done with her. Fab colouring and delish papers too.

Annie said...

fabulous cards Jacqui and glad you got the deccies up! hugs, annie x

Lynsey said...

Hi Jacqui
More stunning Christmas cards! I love the first image she is adorable and you have such lovely papers on both your cards.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Dawn said...

Jacqui your cards are beautiful - I especially love the second one - gorgeous colours...

Liza said...

Two great cards Jacqui, I really love the papers and the image on the first one.

Liza x

Rach said...

two beautiful cards hun. love them both. hugs rachxx

Becky said...

Both gorgeous card Jacqui! I think we are all getting a bit tired of Christmas by now he he!!
Love Becky xx

Lynda Nielsen said...

GREAT Cards! and Oh that Sugar Nellie is adorable, and colored beautifully too. If I had recieved that I wouldn't have been able to NOT use her either! =)
hugs
Lynda

Wendy said...

Two lovely cards
Wendy x

Pauline C said...

Two more stunning cards Jacqui - the pink one is just so adorable and delicate and the robins are very tweet! (sorry!)
Pauline x

Gill said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui, love the bright colours and your colouring is fabulous and the little robins are so cute, thanks for joining us this week at SS
hugs Gill x

Bev said...

Two stunning cards Jacqui, I lvoe your take on the Magnolia sketch, those little robins are so cute!

hugs Bev x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Oh Jacqui they are both gorgeouss ;) thanks for playing along at Sketch Saturday :)

I am such a bad bloggerfriend But I promiss to do better next year ;)

hugssssss Ria

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, love your beautiful colouring and the Robins look so cute. Hugs Nikki x

Lisa Olson said...

Aw Jaqui these are absolutley adorable just like Charlie, my how quick they grow.

Joey said...

Hi Jacqui, beautiful cards as always. I love the red of the magnolia one, and the hot choc image awwww I just adore her! beautifully coloured. joey xxx

Jeanette said...

Both cards are amazing as usual! I am waiting for that cute image. Hopefully today. I want to make a card for our sweet little next door neighbor who apparently one day will be my daughter-in-law or so she has informed me! Hugs Jeanette

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui, love your new dies!
Clairex

tiggertastic said...

excellent makes, i just love the 1st card, and it is lovely to see different colours being used

Tara said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui, I love the look of that Martha Stewart stars border punch! xx

mueppi said...

Two wonderful cards, Jacqui!
Love the cute robins and your colouring!
Hugs Gisela

Donalda said...

Your cards are just beautiful dear. I just don't know where you get the time dear.

Heather "Hev" said...

That girl card is just so so so so cute - love the colour and sparkle!!

The other card is birdiful :)

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards but my fave has got to be the new sugar nellie, she is gorgeous and brilliant colouring.

Jilli said...

Theres a little something for you on my blog. Jillix

maddy hill said...

Beautiful cards Jacqui - i love the pink snowflakes !
gorgeous !

Allison said...

adorable
AllisonX

Tammi said...

Beautiful cards! Pretty coloring on the girl...I ordered her too, but she's taking awhile to get here, can't wait to get her!
Hugs, Tammi

Victoria said...

oh wow jacqui they are gorgeous and Charlie is so handsom ein his new photo making me broody again!
there is a little something on my blog for you. I expect that you have already received it but you deserve it.
hugs x

Deb said...

beautiful cards, I love this new Sugar Nellie, not got it yet.....mmm might need to get me a little pre-christmas treat!

Have a fabulous christmas and Happy New Year!

Andrea, said...

Hi Jacqui
I've not seen you around for a few days, I hope everything is ok.
Andrea x

Donna said...

Stunning cards Jacqui. Have a wonderful Christmas. Donna x

Dianette Seda said...

That card is so great that I just needed to comment. I use to be an annonymous reader, but I fell in love with your card and thought it would be nice to let you know. It's not the only card of yours that I love but this one is just what I needed to see today.

Anonymous said...

Wow, two gorgeous cards. What a beautiful image by Elisabeth Bell. Fabulous colouring.

vanja

Powerful Search Engine said...

Ahhh I love the robins and I love the card too. Pascale :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...