Thursday 11 December 2008

Not A Christmas Card and an Award


Lili of the Valley Challenge

We are celebrating the New Year on Lili of the Valley Challenge this week, so please come and join us, there are some fab cards from the DT Team and another GDT place up for grabs just click Here to join in

I have used a High Hopes Stamp this week isn't he a wonderful old man, I have used Copics to colour him . The Fabulous papers are by Lili of the Valley and the fabulous circles have been cut with the New Nesties. Swirl is Cricut, sentiment computer generated, rest from stash. Sorry for the very rushed post today. Going to do some Christmas Shopping.


I have received this very chic award from the fabulous and funny Michelle from Donkey Smiles, Thank you Michelle I just love visiting your blog and you always make me smile how ever down I feel, so lots of hugs are being sent to you.

The rules are to give it to five others, who shall give it to five others.. You shall link the one you got it from, and also the ones you give it to:) And let them know. And there is more... You have to write down five things you are addicted to. I know it is a busy time so I understand if you just pass it on to everyone who visits you blog, but I just want to pass on my appreciation for the Inspiration and friendship I have received from these 5 girls as well as from everyone else who takes the time to visit and leave such lovely comments, wish I could give it to you all.

Dawn
Rach
Kim
Leann
DawnyP

My Addictions are:
1. The Grandkids (they are the light of my life)
2. Shopping for Crafty Goodies
3. Stamp and stamping
4. Licquorice (Sorry
cannot spell) Toffee (Thorntons)
5. Tea

Have a great day everyone !!

35 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

wonderful card, great image and beautifully coloured. Congratulations on your award.

Annie said...

Congratulations on the award Jacqui and love the New Year card - such an adorable image. hugs, annie x

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, I love the colour combo and the image is fab and beautifully coloured. congrats on your award. joey xx

Tara said...

This is a fab card Jacqui, I love the colours and those new nestie shapes look brilliant! xx

Rach said...

Hi hunny,
you card is fabulous, you really have got the hang of colouring with your copics Jacqui, this is superb colouration, enjoy your christmas shopping!
Thank you for the award Jacqui, it means alot to receive this from you my friend.
will try and get it posted soon hun.
Hugs RAchxx

Sew This N That said...

Congratulations Jacqui a well deserved award, all your cards are so beautiful and I am always inspired :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

mueppi said...

Congratulations on the award!
Your card is wonderful and this image is beautiful coloured!
Hugs Gisela

Cathy said...

Fabulous card Jacqui. I love the colour combo and the image is so cute. Great details and embellishments.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Pauline C said...

Superb card Jacqui - that's a fantastic New Year image
Pauline x

Bev said...

Jacqui!! What a fabulous card hunny - your colouring with the Copics is brilliant!! Love those papers too, so yummy

big hugs
Bev x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, I love the colours you have used they are just perfect with the image and as always you have coloured the image perfectly

Jills Scrappy Daze said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui.I love the colour scheme and the baby looks adorable.
Congratulations on your award.
Hugs
Jill x x

Chrissie said...

I just LOVE the colours you've used in this Jacqui and such a great card!
Congratulations on your award.

Christine Riley said...

Wow Jacqui, this is incredible! I LOVE the color combination you used and all the details. Just awesome :)
Hugs, Christine
PS Yes, Susana (the lady that sells the fairy stamps on my blog) does ship worldwide :)

Anne said...

What a stunning card Jacqui. The image is perfect - Old Father Time! LOV backing looks great and the whole card beautifully constructed. :-) x

Dawny P said...

Congrats on the award Jacqui and thank you ever so for passing it on xxxx It has cheered me up no end in my forthcoming old age lol xxxx LOVE the card as well and I am so tempted to get me some of those pinking nesties - maybe Santa will bring me some!! Here's hoping lol xxxx

Becky said...

Another fab card Jacqui, such a cute image!
Love Becky xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Wow this old Father Time is great, Love the card, well done on the award. Hazel xo

Mel said...

Fabulous card, love the dp ~ Mel

Ali Watson said...

Fab card Jacqui and congrats on your award too. big hugs.

Lynsey said...

Hi Jacqui
I love your new year card, thats such a great image.
Congrats on your award.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Anne said...

Wow Jacqui gorgeous card love the image Congratulations on your award
Anne xx

Janna said...

Okay, so I am in love with this card!!!! The colors the textures all the embellishments are just perfect!!!! Why can't you live closer to me so that you can teach me all that you know!!! You are so talented!

Smiles,
janna

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, love the colours you have used. Congratulations on your award. Hugs Nikki x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the HH stamps and the fab papers.

Victoria said...

congratulations on the award and a stunning card x

Leann said...

Aaaaw, thank you so much Jacqui ~ it means so much recieving it from you x
Hugs x

Ooooh, love the card too!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful New Year card Jacqui...your new nesties are fabulous...I haven't used mine yet LOL! Hope to get lots of time to play after Christmas !
Hugs
Carole x

Jeanette said...

Stunning card Jacqui. What a great image and you've colored it beautifully! Hugs Jeanette

Jilli said...

This is just perfect! Gorgeous colours and papers and fantastic colouring! Jillix

Jill said...

gorgeous card Jacqui I love the papers and colours on this one and congratulations on your award hugs Jill x

Annie said...

fabulous card jacqui and the perfect image for a new year card. hugs, annie x

Dawn said...

Aww I love this - its stunning!

Lisa Olson said...

Oh my gosh this is amazing, I love the colurs I think is one of my favs so far!!

Lisa Olson said...

Oh MY Gosh Jaqui this is amazing, I love the colours, think this is my fav so far!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...