Sunday 1 February 2009

Ride a Cock Horse and My New Hat



Magnolia vs Stampavie - Colour Challenge



How to take part in this week Colour Challenge,
You will notice in the Ovals there are colours,
These are the colours your work should be (of course excluding the flesh colours etc on your stamped images)
I have added the Stamping up colours, as i know alot of people are getting more into stamping up and like to know what shade's the colours are.
But don't worry if you don't have stamping up, just use as close as possible to the above colours.
And most of all ENJOY!
To check out the DT cards and to see this weeks great prize please click
Here



I ordered a few New Magnolia Valentines Stamp on Friday afternoon from Sir Stampalot and they arrived on Saturday Morning how is that for service. This little horse was the one stamp that really caught my eye I think he is just gorgeous. I have coloured him with distress inks and H20's for a change, I only used three colours Tattered Rose, Walnut Stain and Broken China. The little heart stamp is also from Magnolia , I have cut the horse and the pink paper with Labels Nesties and distressed the edges, the DP is from DCWV Sweet 8x8 pack. The rest is from stash



All the stamps used on the inside are from the same Magnolia Collection.



Double Dutch Challenge - A Sketch


A Lovely sketch on Double Dutch this fortnight, and also a fabulous Vintage Penny Black Stamp on offer for the winner of this weeks challenge (I so want that Stamp), to join in the challenge and for some inspiration just click HERE



OMG I give up smoking and then straight away I have another addiction, STAMPS, I have bought so many since I gave up I think it might even be costing me more than smoking. I have gone back to Copics to colour Tilda in her Best Hat, she is off to a wedding and hopes that Edwin might get the hint and pop the question!!!! The papers are all from a Basic Grey pad which has lost its cover so not sure which one it is. I have punched tiny flowers for the corner and used an SU sentiment.



I have left the inside very plain for the moment will tart it up when I know who the card is for. Hope you have enjoyed the Magnolia valentines Roadshow!!!!


We have had loads of snow here, and I know there is more forecast for the Uk so wherever you are take care and wrap up warm

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Jacqui xx

36 comments:

LizzyWizzy said...

Great cards, Jacqui!
LOVEEEEE the colours :-)
Great stamps too.

Riet said...

wowww,wowwww what a beautiful cards Jacqui.

hugs Riet.xx

Donalda said...

Oh these are just adorable dear!!!!!!! Your horse is so cute but now Tilda at her Sunday best is just gorgeous!!!!!!!
Your paper is euphoria from BG is you ever need it later one. I got some lol
Stay warm dear the snow sure fell here but it warming up a tad bit today

Mandi said...

OH Jaccqui gorjus cards hun, that new Magnolia little girl is adorable, as is what you've done with her
hugs xx

Donna said...

Hi Jacqui, wonderful cards, that little horse is gorgeous, see the distress inks are out again, Yay lol. Well done for keeping off the cigarettes, yep stamping is more expensive than cigarettes lol, I've been spending my cigarette money plus yours on craft stuff lol. Thanks for the lovely comments on my cards, the little stamps were from the glitterpot and are by imaginisce and are called snag'em stamps. Donna x

Wendy said...

Wow Jacqui two more fantastic cards
Wendy x

Jackie said...

Lovely card Jacqui, I especially love that little horse and also the inside of the second card, I must start thinking about decorating my insides (well not mine but the cards IYKWIM)
Jackie
x

Erica said...

What a lovely card Jacqui, beautifully coloured as well! Well done for giving up smoking, I'm sure stamping is way more expensive but also much healthier for you ;o) Thank your for playing in our challenge!

Hugs,
Erica

Sue said...

Oh gorgeous cards, stunning, i luv them new stamps, sue.x

Sue said...

Oh gorgeous cards, stunning, i luv them new stamps, sue.x

Bubbles said...

2 beautiful cards Jacqui, your new stamps are lovely, the horse so cute!!
We've had a few snow flouries here today nothing much yet, think it's due tomorrow, going to fun walking to school!!
Take care
Joanne x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui. Love the images and the colouring is beautiful. Yummy papers also. Michele x

Mira said...

Lovely colours in a beautiful card :)

stampinfrog said...

Sooooo CUTE! Love both cards and your coloring is just fantastic and I love the color combos!

Have great,safe and warm Sunday!
Connie

CraftyC said...

These are gorgeou Jacqui, and I so want that pony! Hope the move went well this weekend. We've had quite a bit of snow and am waiting like a big kid for tomorrow to come!
Clairex

Jo said...

Two beautiful cards Jacqui and I just love that horse!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow Jacqui ,these are stunning and so pretty ,
well done on giving up smoking xxxhugs Dawnxxx

Sue said...

Hi Jacqui,your cards are stunning and i love the insides too:)

Take care in the snow,we are still waiting for ours,it starts and then keeps stopping...lol

sue
xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous cards again Jacqui, my you have been busy this weekend. I really love the cute little pony, he is so sweet :) Donna x

Sandra said...

Gorgeous,stunning,amazing,fantastic,i'm running out of words...both beautiful cards Jacqui,i've fell in love with Tilda in her hat...how cute is she,perfect colouring as always,
Take care
San x

Rach said...

Delish cards hunny, so loving these new magnolia's ...i have still to wait for mine to arrive. :(
so i am going to just have to drool over yours for a little while longer.
hugs rachxxx

Poppy said...

love them both.
poppy

Kim said...

Oh what cutie patootie cards you have today Jacqui! They are both adorable and your coloring is fabulous!
Hugs~ Kim

Kim said...

Oh what cutie patootie cards you have today Jacqui! They are both adorable and your coloring is fabulous!
Hugs~ Kim

Andrea, said...

2 gorgeous cards Jacqui, I love the little horse (I think I might have to order this one) and that brown paper is so scrummy.

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Jacqui thank you so much for visting my blog just love the colours you have used and how you have coloured your images they are just beautiful. A star cards!!!

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Oh i love the new cards jacqui, and stay in the warm, we have snow here as well its too cold to go out... good reason to stay in and craft ;)

hugs trak x

Sandra said...

Wow what a beautiful cards you make!!
I followed you

Becky said...

Both so gorgeous Jacqui! I love that little horse too, he is just sooo adorable!!
Love Becky xx

Nicola said...

Wowee these are gorgeous Jacqui, your colouring is always perfect and your choice of papers, layouts , embellies etc leave me gasping . . . leave them fags alone teehee and spend more on stamps says I the naughty one. -x-

Bev said...

Oh these are fabulous honey - love that little horse, too cute!! Mind I love both cards and all the images - each Magnolia collection is better than the next that's for sure.

Can't wait for mine to arrive - I ordered them on Friday and am STILL waiting :((( Mind you it wasn't from Sir Stampalot, more's the pity.

hugs Bev x

MarkerGeek said...

Both cards are lovely! So sweet, and I love the colours you've used.

I am in love with the sweet horse image. As soon as I saw it on the Magnolia site I knew I had to have it. Am waiting for my order to arrive...can't wait to stamp it up and colour!

We had snow overnight last night and all day today. Was really pretty when I took the dog for a walk this evening, the pavement was sparkly. :)

Dawn said...

Aww these are stunning - love all the papers you use.

Annie said...

two gorgeous cards Jacqui and I had to take a peek at the DD challenge to see which vintage PB stamp was the prize - and I have that one so will be happy to stamp you some images if you don't win it! I'll have to pop back here tomorrow to pick up the link again so I can add it and do the sketch - too tired tonight though! hugs, annie x

Karin said...

Both cards are wonderfull. Love the way you coloured your stamps!

Have a nice day!

Greetings karin

Carole said...

Absolutely adorable Jacqui...what a sweet Tilda and isn't she tiny..I love her though.
I think the horse is gorgeous too...I would do...my girls have ponies lol!
Two sensational cards my friend.
Hugs
Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...