Monday 16 February 2009

STOP PRESS FROM WHIFF OF JOY


Whiff of Joy are pleased to announce the news you have all been waiting for, all pre orders of the Elizabeth Bell Spring Collection have been shipped, so start stalking your Postman. Cannot wait to see your fabulous creations with these little beauties, watch out for some fabulous cards on the Whiff of Joy DT members blogs starting tomorrow, there are links to their blogs on my sidebar.

The stamps will be available to order seperately from the end of the week.

Have fun with your new Rubba girls.
Thanks for looking
Hugs
Jacqui xx

10 comments:

Tammi said...

WOOHOO!! I was wondering, thanks for the info. Can't wait to see all the DT cards! xx

Aud said...

I got mine today!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE them!♥

I'll post my first card soon!

Joey said...

YIP YIP YIPPEE can hardly wait :O)))))) theres a little something on my blog for you.xxx

Victoria said...

can't wait to see them x

Sandra said...

Oh me Oh my!!! I can't wait!!! That's great news
Thanks Jacqui
Hugs
Sandra xx

Bubbles said...

Oooooo..... Jacqui thanks for that fabulous news, I so can't wait for mine to arrive!
Joanne x

Arianne said...

Mine arrived today!
Mounted all of them and now I can't wait for a chance to have some play-time!

PatR said...

Hi Jacqui, There's a little something on my blog for you xx

Janna said...

Ohhh, this is so exciting!!!

Smiles,
janna

Jo Austin said...

Oooh.. going to take a look!

There's an award for you on my blog Jac...

Enjoy it!

Love Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...