Monday 19 April 2010

Back On Line

001 (3)a

I am back in from the wilderness, my Router for my internet connection gave up the ghost and I had no access all weekend to the internet.  Happily it arrived this morning!!!

001

Today I can show you some of the 36 cards I was busy making the other week, I would like to introduce you to Patchwork Polly and Friends, these fabulous stamps have been designed by my very good friend the wonderful Jayne Nestorenko  for Crafters Companion and will be launched tomorrow (Tuesday) on a 2 hrs show on Create and Craft between 10 and 12 am.

I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed playing with these super cute little girls, there are 6 sets all together and each set includes accessories and patchwork squares complete with sentiments.   I have used 2 of the patchwork square on this first card and laso a couple of the flower accessories.

001b

This little cutie is Olivia and she has been coloured with Copics. Olivias accessories include a cute teddy and a patchwork ballon.

 

012

Here is Jenny, she has been coloured with my usual Distress inks, she has two patchwork squares and the cutest bunny every.

012a 

Now it is time to introduce Polly herself.

004 (2)

I have included quite a few of Pollys accessories on this card just to give you an idea of what value you are getting with each set, The Butterfly, Bird, Flowers and Patchwork Triangle are all included in the set along with sentiment and 2 more flowers.

004 (2)aIf I have not bored you I will show you just one more today and let you see the other 2 tomorrow.

005 (3)  This is Julie and her little friend I have used Distress Inks again on this one, I think she is my favourite of all 6, I have stamped the Patchwork square 4 times with Distress Ink.

005 (3)a I hope I have now whetted your appetite, don’t forget the show tomorrow, and if you cannot see the show the stamps will be on sale on the Crafters Companion website from tomorrow.

Hugs Jacqui xxx

36 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh wow Jacqui, these are gorgeous, I absolutely love Olivia xxx

Paula said...

Oh wow Jacqui these are all so adorable.

Hugs Paula xxxx

Sandie said...

Wonderful colouring and card designs Jacqui and what cute images you've used.

Victoria said...

they ar ebeautiful cards so pleased to have you back x

Rach said...

lovely to have you back in the cyber world honey, your card are delish, so sweet and beautifully made... xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui, I had a email about the stamps this morning, they really are so cute, and youve created some beautiful and stunning cards with them. CC should have made a CD with the papers though, maybe they will in the future. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

Pamela said...

They are beautiful Jacqui. Can't wait to get hold of some of these.
Pam x

Juls said...

awhhh all of these are just so sweet!! Hugs Juls

heidy said...

Oh Jacqui ,These are absolutly gorgeous.
Big Hugs Heidy

Kreativmonster said...

Sooooo sweet! Wonderful images, fantastic colouring and colour-choice, perfect material - just perfect!

Sharon said...

These are fabulous Jacqui. 36 cards is A LOT, you must have been buried under paper and cardstock!!

Val said...

Hi Jacqui - these are lovely - so cute. Your colouring, as always, is spot on. I remember Jayne from some years year, watching her on C&C, stamping and glittering, which I think really started me off on the card trail!!
Very best wishes
Valxx

Fern said...

Oh these are gorgeous.... love the patches and all the different girls- so cute!! :D

Fern xx

Marion said...

Oh wow Jacqui, These are utterly darling. I so love them all. Well done. Sorry you were without internet. It is something we take for granted these days, until we lose it.
Hugs Marion

Elizabeth S. said...

These are absolutely adorable!! Love those images.

Wishcraft said...

All lovely cards, so sweet and such pretty colours. Lisa x

Stampin Mindy said...

WOW, What beautiful images, I love the details and beautiful coloring, nice to see you back online! Hugs!

Sue said...

Hi Jacqui
glad you are back up n running, gorgeous cards they are so sweet, sue,x

Velta said...

I cannot believe that I am number 18!!! So you might see me afterall...Your last 4 posts are stunning Jacqui!! All of these images are so precious and of course your coloring and designs make the images what they are...stunning!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Jacqui,
Sue x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Gorgeous, your cards are super and so wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Judi said...

These are lovely Jacqui, I'm looking forward to seeing the show tomorrow, and I'm feeling a shopping spree coming on!!

Hugs - Judi xx

http://judiscraftcorner.blogspot.com/

Liz Corrigan said...

Jacqui you have been busy. Love all these cards, and these new images from Jane are wonderful. Another set to add to my never ending list. Glad you are back with us. Rosie x

Christine Riley said...

These are gorgous, Jacqui! Love the images and layouts. I especially love the first one with the hearts. Too cute! :)
Hugs, Christine

Elly said...

OOH wow such beautiful card, with such lovely stamps!!
hugs, Elly

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui, all of them so beautifully coloured.
Kelly.x

Kylie said...

What do you mean bore us?? I wanna see more now! These are gorgeous Jacqui. You are so talented. Can't wait to see the rest ;)

Kylie ox

cheryl said...

oh wow hun these are all totally stunning wowzer hun so glad you got your internet back hugs cherylx

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Jacqui, these images are too cute. I love them all and you have coloured them perfectly. xo Jackie

Unknown said...

How very sweet these images are and I just LOVE all the patches. You did a great job with the colors you used, so soft and delicate to match the images!

Angela
SewManyCards

Kelly Schelske said...

Each and everyone of these is fabulous! Adorable!!

Melodie said...

All your cards are so fantastic. Your coloration is so great.
Hugs
Melodie

ginny c said...

wow these are beautiful cards, was going to do some housework but not now if jayne is going to be on. You do such beautiful cards

Pop's Cards said...

These are stunning i love everything about them, the images are so sweet and the colours are just perfect hugs Pops x

Unknown said...

WOW Jacqui! Jane couldn't have had a better ambassador for her new stamps. As always, your cards are stunning and I am off to find seek out these beautiful creatures. Especially 'Julie'!
Hugs Viv xxx

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card Jacqui, sweet image colors are great i love your work.

Hugs Suze xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...