Monday 26 April 2010

A Little Extra

018a

Just having 30 minutes break from card making my eyes are itching so thought I had better rest them.  Thought you might like to see a couple of the cards I have been working on this last couple of Days they are all from the First Popcorn release from Crafters Companion which will be going on sale in the USA and Canada for the first time later this week.

018

First another little Gift bag, It was really hard trying to make every card different within the size constants of  6 x 6 or 4 x6 and not using too much backing paper.  I have used Copics on all cards as the TV cameras seem to pick up the colours so much better than Distress Inks.  I was amazed when I went over to Crafts U Love to buy these brown bags they are only £3.99 for 40 bags, expect to see a lot more of them in the future lol!!!  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, I am loving that soft pink Curly Wild Rose such a gorgeous colour and just the right size.

014 

A 6 x 6 step card for this gorgeous image, the papers are from magnolia and the flowers have been punched and embossed with the great punches I picked up from The Hobby House.

Well had better go and make a cup of coffee and then get back down to making cards, I have to get them packed up and ready for the courier first thing in the morning. 

Ohhhh! I am longing to start inking up my new Tildas it is really hard keeping my hands off of them

Hugs Jacqui xx

21 comments:

Riet said...

Wowwwww Jacqui,so beautiful cards,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.xx

CFLanger said...

Wow - very pretty! Love the images and your paper flowers are pretty too!

Jo said...

Hi Jacqui, I adore these images and so beautifully coloured, I have 5 of these popcorn stamps but have found them too big but your bags have given me a great idea. Thanks for sharing. I love my punches like these too, have had mine for a while now and still use, them a good investment. Take care hugs Jo x

Tracy said...

These are really gorgeous, and I love the designs.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

PatR said...

Fabulous cards Jacqui. Bet you wish you were taking them to USA with Sara. You'll have to talk to her nicely LOL!
Hugs, Pat xx

Liz Corrigan said...

Another great collection of cards Jacqui. Love the step card. Hope you are not up too late finishing the cards. Take care Rosie x

pinky said...

Oh they are just lovely and what a cute little bag, they are a real bargain. Keep up the good work mrs.
pinky

heidy said...

Oh Wow Jacqui,these are stunning,enjoy your cup of coffee!!!
Hugs Heidy

Lizzy said...

WOWZERS Jacqui, both the gift bag & card are soooo gorgeous ~ you really do make the most stunning things xx Lizzy xx

Sarah said...

These are fabulous, you are so talented, love seeing your work xxx

Net said...

They're beautiful Jacqui! Love the colouring!

I hope your eyes aren't too tired to play with your new Tildas!

Val said...

How cute are these! The are beautiful, and gorgeous colours, papers, and detail.
Hugs
Valxx

cheryl said...

oh hun another 2 stunning cards,such beautiful detail love the colurs too hungs cheryl xxxxx

stampinfrog said...

Jacqui the progects with the popcorn bear are so stunning! Love the bag and the side step card. Your coloring is exquisite and the papers are fabulous!
Hugs,Connie

Mary Lou said...

Jacqui you did it again!! OUTSTANDING CREATIONS!! They are fabulous and The pics of your grandchildren are a treat to look at everytime I visit :D
Blessings

Kelly Schelske said...

Popcorn is too cute!! Fab cards Jacqui!

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Too cute! I luv both cards!

xoxo,
Lori

Kreativmonster said...

I have not bought any of these gorgeous images yet because if their seize, but I feel I simply have to - I love this bear!
And your cards are as sweet as always!

Squirrel x said...

You have done it again hun! Amazing work sweetie, really gorgeous. Hugs, Sxx

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous cards, love Popcorn .
luv
Debby

Melodie said...

Really wonderful, the bear is so cute.
Hugs
Melodie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...