Friday 2 April 2010

Happy Easter Everyone

005a

This week on Just Magnolia Challenge it is time for our Special Monthly Challenge, once a month we like to stretch your crafting a little bit further and this month we would like to see different folds on your cards. As usual our Wonderful Sponsor Heidi from Simon Says Stamp ios offering a wonderful voucher to spend in her store, thank you so much heidi for your continued support of Just Magnolia .

005 My fellow DT members have come up with some spectacular folds I am afraid mine is very simple, but I really wanted to use all of my lovely new Tilda stamps, all four of these stamps were bought from Crafts U Love . I am afraid there are a lot of photos for you today making this quite a long post.

006The first image is the cute Bunny Tilda which has been coloured with Distress Inks,

Face – Tattered Rose, Tea Dye and Worn Lipstick, Bunny Outfit Victorian Velvet and Frayed Burlap. (Have any of you guessed yet that Victorian Velvet is my absolute favourite of all the new Distress Ink Colours. It has been used on all three images!!!!

008Here we have the lovely Easter Sentiment and Tilda holding her lamb. The papers are from Magnolia, I have used Tattered Rose and Victorian Velvet to distress the edges of the backing card, then whilst the ink was still damp I added pale gold Embossing Powder, I am really liking this look.

Face, Hands and Legs have been coloured with the usual Tattered Rose, Tea Dye and Worn Lipstick, the Dress – Victorian Velvet and Chipped Shapphire Lamb and shoes – Black Soot and Hair Black Soot and Frayed Burlap. If you are interested in how I colour Tilda with Distress Inks there are links to a couple of Tutorials I have created on my side bar

011

You can see the distressed and embossed edges better on this photo, I have also used the Martha Stewart 3 Butterfly Punch, The Roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts as usual.

Tildas Face Hands and Legs as above, Dress - Chipped Sapphire and Victorian Velvet, Flowers and Shoes and Scarf - Victorian Velvet Hair – Tea Dye, I have also used loads of Stickles on this one.

The Pearl buttons at the top of each Label are from The Hobby House.

I am going to my Sons for the weekend, they have a full programme arranged for me ending with an Easter Egg Hunt with my dear GS Owen on Sunday so I know I am going to have a fabulous time, hope you all enjoy your Easter Break . I have scheduled posts for Saturday and Sunday so hope it works.

See you soon

Hugs

Jacqui xx

43 comments:

Juls said...

this is incredibly gorgeous!! Inspirational...such gorgeous soft colours!! Hugs Juls

Kylie said...

Stunning Jacqui. I just love it. My fav colours too. I hope you enjoy your Easter egg hunt. Don't forget to share!

Kylie xo

Sonia said...

WOW WOW this is adorable, love it. Have a fabby weekend with your family, sounds like they have lots of fun things planned.
Hugs Sonia xx

Lizzy said...

WOWZERS! Jacqui this is absolutely stunning ~ luv the card shape & those new Tilda's are divine ~ ace colouring as always ... Luv it! xx lizzy xx

chris said...

Hi Jacqui
wow I am really liking the look, this is so impressive,love the pale gold embossing powder effect that is really really stunning as is all of your card. love the tag effect.
back soon love chris xx

Pamela said...

Beautiful Jacqui. Love the colours.
Have a good weekend.

Pam x

Squirrel x said...

Amazing work hun! Love the screen effect and those Tildas are just adorable. Your colouring is out of this world as always. Superb. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Maria Therese said...

Wow this tag card is super cute!! Happy Easter!

Helen Laurence said...

Happy Easter honey. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

What a sweet, sweet card, just adorable! I would just want to look at it & touch it everyday....gorgeous, but then your work always is.

Hope you are well. First time I've had chance to go blog hopping in ages & what a beautiful creation to see. Big hugs x

Anne said...

Wow, Jacqui, this is absolutely beautiful.

Happy Easter and hope you have a wonderfeul weekend. Hugs x

Liz Corrigan said...

Jacqui I just love this card, it is amazing. The colours are beautiful.

Have a lovely Easter with your family. Rosie x

NGCARDS said...

Ahh this is gorgeous hun, very cute! xxx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wow, this is so cute, sweet and beautiful. Great job!
I wish you a happy Easter too, hugs Jacqueline

heidy said...

Hi jacqui,This is stunning,LOVE It
Hugs Heidy

KanataNewf said...

This is just beautiful Jacqui - hope you have a lovely Easter.

clare said...

Hi Hun x
This is totally gorgeous..love the idea of the tags.And the colour combo.
Happy Easter & hope you have a lovely weekend at your Son's.
Hugs Clare xx

Trudy said...

Gorgeous image Jacqui, beautifully coloured, gorgeous card.
Happy Easter!
HUgs Trudy

Maris said...

happy easter for you and your familie, and love your new creation xx

Julie said...

Really beautiful!

Sarah said...

Oh wow, that's amazing! Gorgeous colours, so soft and beautiful and you can never have too many Tildas can you. Have a fantastic Easter xxx

Tammi said...

Oooohhh Jacqui a beautiful creation!! Love all those Tilda's together! Happy Easter, enjoy your family! ~hugs

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful colours and images, love it!!!! Happy Easter to you. Anesha

Anonymous said...

Wow Wow Wow beautiful job !!! Wonderful colors and colouring, gorgeous project !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

jolanda said...

beautiful!!! and I love the coloring. Have a happy easter, jolanda

Debbie said...

This is definately a WOWZA of a card...Gorgeous creation just love what you did with the folding challenge

Mandy said...

Jacqui this is stunning, love it. I've been busy making your little Easter baskets, thanks so much for the tutorial.
Have a fab weekend with the family
hugs Mandy xx

Tracey said...

Wow Jacqui, this is so incredible!! Absolutely stunning! Have a fabulous Easter weekend! xx

Anonymous said...

Jacqui this is gorgeous, love these cuties. Have a fabulous Easter, mwah. Hugs Ali x

Yvonne said...

And a Happy Easter to you and your Family ( who i may add are growing so fast , and so cute by the day) .
Beautiful card, and colouring .. well just perfect, no other word for it. Sorry I never got to see you at the NEC ( yet again) I will hunt you down yet, lol
Just adore the images you have used on this.. all so cute... Must buy loads more of these, the more I get the more come out, lol

Elizabeth S. said...

Jacqui, this is wonderful!! I just love it.
Your grandchildren are so adorable!
Have a very Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Wow !! I don'tknow what to say.
What a stunning card Jacqui.
I love this image,the colors,I love all of it.

Happy Easter for you and with your family.

hugs Jannie.

Carola / Calle said...

There is something for you in my blogg.

Isabelle said...

I don't speek english but i want to say it's very wonderfull, i love it.

Marion said...

Absolutely fabulous Jacqui. Love your new stamps. Colouring is fabulous as always.
Marion

Danni said...

WOW!! This is truly stunning! oh so beautiful and gorgeous!

Terry said...

Wohoooooo sweetie you're card is absolutely AMAZING...wow....just love it and all the Tilda's wow...so wonderfully colored and you're colors are absolutely stunning.....Thanks for sharing sweetie. Hugs Terry

Nilla said...

Oh Jacqui, I have certainly missed some gorgeous work here while away, like this fantastic Magnolia creation! You still rock!! Hugs Nilla

Stampin Mindy said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! I love this so much you did an amazing job. I love all of our details, gorgeous colors and coloring. Great piece of art you did. Hugs, Happy Easter!

Melodie said...

OMG, your work is so beautiful, I love your coloration.
Hugs
Melodie

ribenaruby said...

Soooo beautiful! What a lovely creation of tag shapes and ofcourse gorgeous images and colouring! Wishing you a happpy easter and fun time with your family.

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

JACQUI! WHAT A PROJECT!! You are so super talented! I love this beautiful work of art! Great job, my friend!! :) Happy Easter! Love and Hugs, Kathy

Lou said...

Hi! this is so'GORGEOUS',just love all your detail and colouring.hugs Lou.xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh My Jacqui, this is absolutely stunning, I love the images they are quite beautiful. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...