Wednesday 28 April 2010

Whiff of Joy Wednesday

003c

This week the theme on Whiff of Joy Challenge is to make a Money Holder, I was at a complete loss about what to make but then had the idea of making a Holder for a money  gift for a New baby

003

This is the front of the holder I have used the gorgeous Elizabeth Bell Mother with Toddler image from Whiff of Joy, the gorgeous papers are the new release from Magnolia which I bought from Crafts U Love wow every single sheet of this new release is scrummy.  The flowers are of course from Wild Orchid Crafts.

002Here is the inside, The sentiment is also from Whiff of Joy.  I have used Distress Inks to colour the images .

006c 

Here is another sneak peek of the new Get Well Soon collection to be released in May by Whiff of Joy, isn’t she sweet.

006

More of the new Magnolia papers here expect to see them on everything!!!!, I am sure like me you have days when things just go blank, I couldn’t think of how to arrange my flowers on this card, so I popped over to dear Camillas blog to gather inspiration, I visit her wonderful blog at least once a day there is always so much inspiration and wonderful cards to see there, although I hope I don’t copy her flower arrangements flower for flower it certainly helps give a new perspective so many thanks Camilla dear.

007a

A Closer look at little Nurse Willow.

007bfinally a close up of he wonderful Wild Orchid Craft Flowers , if you have eagle eyes you can just see a small glass bead from the new Chandeliers that are now available from Wild Orchid Crafts Website , they are fabulous and so sturdy, another must have from Paul and Siri.

Hugs

Jacqui x

32 comments:

heidy said...

Oh wauw Jacqui,these are amazing,love the gift card ,and love the little nurse.
You did a great job.
Have a nice day .
Hugs Heidy

Lizzy said...

Jacqui these two cards are absolutely STUNNING .. luv the new nurse image, she's really cute. Perfect colouring as always & ace layouts on both ~ luv the gift card idea :-) xx Lizzy xx

pinky said...

What a great idea, my niece will be having her baby tomorrow so might lift this idea if you don't mind. Loving the little nurse from WOj.
Pinky

Suzanne said...

Two beautiful cards, Jacqui. I ove the new papers - off to have a look now, lol and the new release image is gorgeous
Hugs
Suzanne x

Rach said...

these are two fantastic creations honey.. loving your flower arranging on the nursie card, beautifully done.. xxx

Melodie said...

Fabolous cards, I love the colours and the wonderful flowers.
Hugs
Melodie

Juls said...

wow both of these are just amazing!! Love the gift card idea! Hugs Juls

Sandie said...

Stunning!!! Your colouring is wonderful. I'm just loving the new WOJ set. Thanks for sharing :)

Shirley-Anne said...

Just amazing . Love both cards . All the papers are beautiful .
The gift/money holder card is my fav.

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Jacqui they're gorgeous, wonderful work.
luv
Debby

PatR said...

Perfect creations Jacqui, both so very pretty. xx

Tasha said...

Jacqui these are gorgeous, i love the idea of a money card for a new born - thats really cute! The colouring and papers are so beautiful! Love the flowers too
love tasha xx

Lisa G. said...

Very pretty!! xo Lisa

Tracey said...

Jacqui, your talent is amazing! Both of these are stunning!! xx

Trudy said...

So so gorgeous Jacquia, I love your colouring, the papers are beautiful and a fantastic image.
Hugs Trudy

Kim said...

Oh my word these are AMAZING hun!!!! Stunning work on both projects hun!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Jacilynn said...

how cute! I love these goregous images and soft pretty cards.
x

Elizabeth S. said...

Jacqui, your cards are just so beautiful! I love your money card. I need a card like that for a birthday. Thanks for the idea!
Have a wonderful day!

Evas Pyssel said...

Oh dear what a wonderful blog to visit! You make fantastic cards and I love the Wiffofjoy-stamps. I´m sorry to say I don´t have any myself. Want to buy really. And all the flowers !!!! I want to come back to you often. Have a nice evening from Sweden and Eva

stampinfrog said...

Two stunning cards Jacqui!Love the papers and the flower arrangements on all your cards is just gorgeous!!!Exquisite coloring!!!!!
Hugs,Connie

Val said...

These are just to stunning cards. I so enjoy visiting your blog, such inspiration. Colouring is fantastic, and the bellies are just wonderful.
Hugs
Valxx

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful creations Jacqui, love the gorgeous images.
Kelly.x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui wow those two cards are fabulous and stunning. The new images are going to be gorgeous carnt wait to see them. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Abby said...

Simple love your copic marker coloring techniques!!!!! You did an awesome job!!!!

Berry said...

These are stunning carsd Jaqui and fabulous images hugs Rebekah x

Pat said...

Love all your woj creations, can't see anything for the Crafty Sentiments blog hop, hope to see your creations soon.

Pat xx

ribenaruby said...

Wonderful creations once again Jacqui, love the money wallet and those scrummy yummy papers!

Elaine said...

Both of these are so beautiful. I chuckled to read you pop over to Camillas blog for inspiration on flower arranging, because when I'm feeling stuck with my flowers I pop on your blog for inspiration.
BTW I appreciated your tutorial on distress ink colouring last year, and I started to use them as my main colouring medium after following your instructions, much appreciated and very helpful.
Love Elaine x

Cherie said...

Hi I was following the Crafty Sentiments blog hop but couldn't see any mention still really pleased to find you your creations are gorgeous.
Love Cherie

Alice said...

Beautiful! Love both of them!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Ilove all your work - truely inspirational

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

Dear Jacqui,
I tried your card holder on the tutorial blog, and it came out beautifully! Thank you for sharing how you made it and for displaying your lovely cards! Lisa :-)

Here is my card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...