Monday 5 December 2011

Festive Fairy

Morning, got up this morning feeling as tired as I went to bed last night cannot believe there is another 15 hours at least before I can crawl back into my very comfy bed.  I managed to crawl around in the loft and get the tree out yesterday but that is as far as I got it is now in the hall still in its box and thats where it is likely to stay until next weekend, I have so much work to do in the next 7 days why do commissions all come at once?

 

003

 

Because of the above I am afraid this is a very quick post,  Lili of the Valley Festive Fairy has been coloured with Copics, more Maja Old fashioned Christmas paper  has been used for the bottom layer with Magnolia Christmas Release paper from Crafts U Love for the top layer.

 

The flower and leaves are all cut from white paper which has been distressed around the edge and glittered are all Magnolia Dies.  The little label is from Lili of the Valleys  Grunge Christmas Postmarks sheet and has been stamped with Iced spruce Distress Ink and cut out, have used my favourite Gold Mesh Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl to finish.

 

002

 

Thanks for looking

Huggles

Jacs xxx

18 comments:

Jane said...

Very sweet and festive - thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Jane

Roma said...

Beautiful card x

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Beautiful Jacqui, just love it.
Hugs
Chris x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui that is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxx

Lia said...

wonderful card jaqcui I love your coloring
hugs lia

Mau xx said...

What a Stunning Card Jaqui, I love the icy frosty look :) your flowers and leaves are beautiful, and your colouring goes without saying its always amazing. xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Jacs, hope you get a good nights sleep tonight xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Simply stunning! x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, love the image and colouring...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kim said...

What a great card. Love your colouring.

By the way. I am giving away a candy on my blog. Hop over to check it out.

Hugs Kim

yvon said...

GORGEOUS.
hugs, Yvon

Allison said...

adorable card Jacqui
AllisonX

Little K Smith said...

Oh lovin' this card Jacqui, it' s just gorgeous! A beautiful image and beautifully coloured and lovin' all the sparkle too :)
Kelly.x

June Nelson said...

Beautifully festive love the white its sooo sparkly xxx

Tracey T said...

I LOVE this Jacqui. Your colouring is exquisite and goes so well with the beautiful papers. Gorgeous. Hugs, Tracey x

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous coloring Jacqui!

Unknown said...

An absolutely adorable card and gorgeous colouring. I love the glittery flower in the corner too.

Emma x

Unknown said...

An absolutely adorable card and gorgeous colouring. I love the glittery flower in the corner too.

Emma x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...