Tuesday 6 December 2011

Something a little different

Morning Peeps, blimey its blooming cold here this morning, I am so pleased I have not got to go out today.  I am watching Breakfast TV as I am writing this and have just seen the Turner Prize Winner, is it just me or are they just taking the Michael, A Room with a Table in, a rubbish Bin and Paper Leaves on the floor,  the artist said that even the ventilation brick was part of the art installation, WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!.  Think I will enter my Craft Room next year its much more interesting.  What do they take us for!!!!!

 

Well rant over.  Here are a couple of cards I have made from the Flowersoft Mabel Lucie Attwell CD ROM and Paperkits that are to be released on Create & Craft TV at 10 am this morning.

 

 

IMG_1011

 

I have used Copics to colour this Digi Image from the CD, I have used a set of Go Kreate Dies for the base of the card and Paper and Sentiments from the CD.

 

IMG_1002

 

This is an image from the Paperkit, ideal for a really quick card.  The papers are Best Creations from Crafts U Love, I made the rosette with my Hugie Board.

 

 

IMG_1012

 

This little Box was made with a blank card from  “Paulas Crackers” set from Which Craft I have turned the bottom of the Cracker over to make a box.  I love these shaped card blanks they are so useful.  The Image is from The Decoupage Sheets from the new release.

15 comments:

ribenaruby said...

Hi Jacqui, these are stunning once again, love shaped cards, the cracker one turned into a box is a real treat, wonderful! Have a brilliant day. Ruby x

Wendy said...

Great cards Hun love them the images are very cute little cherubs lol, bless them

Wendy

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hi jacqui,love this card, brings back memories when i was a nipper love these designs,they were on all sorts of things,like the shape to. have just got a cricutt machine. we are decorating at the moment,all my craft stuff is pacted away,but we are papering so not long to back to normall love bluebell-flowerwood.

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Well you def have worked your magic this time!!! Love this...very pretty indeed

Mwah mwah mwah

Ali x

Linda . J said...

Beautiful creations Jacqui, love the colours and your gorgeous designs, they look terrific.
Hugs Linda

Ирина - Magis said...

Очень красивая,хорошая работа!!!

Joey said...

Gorgeous creations Jacqui, these images are so cute. Joey x

Diane said...

These are just gorgeous, Jacqui and I just love the way you've folded the cracker to make a box!
I do so agree with you about the Turner prize!
Diane x

Sandra H said...

Hi, Wow these are just so beautiful and different like you say but so lovely:) Sandra H

CraftyC said...

Oh Jacqui they are all gorgeous. These images are so cute. Heating up high and have still got my scarf on. No beach this christmas hubby wants to be at home, so fingers crossed it will be a white one. Dont mind being cold then lol
Clairexx

Riet said...

What a beautiful Creations.

Hugs Riet.xx

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hi jacqui,i made a coment on your card yesterday,and low and behold it was on the afternoon show that day and your name was mentioned to,thougt you may like to know if you was not able to whatch love bluebell-flowerwood.

Sassy Scrapper said...

These are so cute I love them. Thank you for offering them.
Hugs Bonnie

Val said...

Hi Jacqui - I so so agree with your sentiments regarding the Turner prize.

Fab cards and I love those little images.

Hugs
Valxx

XxJULESxX said...

wow just stunning!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...