Wednesday 6 June 2012

2 more forgotten cards

 

I don’t know where my head has been this last week, my only excuse is there is lots going on behind the scenes.  I forgot to post these 2 cards last Thursday.  These are the cards I made for the 2 Classes I held at Crafts U Love last week.We were concentrating on Masking and Colouring at both classes and these Art Impressions Front ‘n Back Stamps were just the perfect ones to show off the technique.

CULAM

This Girls Card was made using “Annie”, lots of Doo Hickey Dies were added to the card, the papers are all by Craft Creations and available from Crafts U Love.

CULpm

The name of the Boys Art Impressions stamp is "Peter",  I also used the Fence Stamp from the same release  on both cards,again the Craft Creations papers were used.

Thanks for looking, enjoy the rest of the day

Hugs

Jacs xx

12 comments:

Sue said...

lovely cards, gorgeous images

Sue

Colinda said...

Great way to use these stamps!! Enjoy your evening, Colinda

Denise said...

Love these cards - such clever images.
Denise xx

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pami said...

Hi Jacqui! These look familiar! Mum and I really enjoyed the class, can't wait for the next one! Mum has been busy practising with her spectrum noirs! Take care. Pam x

julie_woolston said...

Jacqui these are stunning,,fantastic colouring.

Hugs Julie x

Sandra H said...

Wow Jacqui, Both cards are just amazing:)x

Sandra H said...

Wow Jacqui, Both cards are just amazing:)x

Daniele said...

such lovely cads
hugs

Tonya said...

Fabulous! I love those images.

May said...

Two beautiful cards Jacqui,adorable images! love the design & colours.. Hugs May x x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Cards.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...