Saturday 23 June 2012

Sweet Nativity

Today I want to share a Christmas card with you I am sure this will be the first of many in the next few months, I have used one of my all time favourite images from Penny Black -  Sweet Nativity,  I have chosen a bright colour palette today instead of my usual pastel, just to show how versatile Spectrum Noirs are.

I tried to find  matching yellow card for the Doo Hickey Star Label die cut embellishment but could not find the perfect match, once again Spectrum Noirs came to the rescue I coloured the die cut white star with the same yellows  as I used on the image:

Here are the Spectrum Noirs I used for this image:

I hope you like the card and don’t forget the little  tip for matching your embellishments.

Hugs

Jacs xxx

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Jacquie this is gorgeous what a sweet image and I love the star sentiment , a fabulous Christmas card well done Hugs Elaine

Alexandra said...

Lovely Christmas card, love this sweet image.

About JollyJilly said...

WHAT A SWEET CARD I LOVE CHRISTMAS SO MUCH I CANT WAIT TO MAKE CARDS AND PUT UP THE DECORATIONS LOL

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

MagsB said...

I have this stamp and I love it, yet I've always found it hard to colour. (I doubt you've ever had that problem, your colouring is always terrific!)

Thank you so much for the ispiration, hun! What a fantastic card!

love Mags B x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Jacqui and I love the cards you've made while I was away.
luv
Debby

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning Jacqui is your card the image is beautiful:)x

Julie said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Jacqui - the colours are fabulous!! Juliexx

julie_woolston said...

What a gorgeous image Jacqui, I can see why you love it,gorgeous papers and detail.

Hugs Julie x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Stunning!!!


Ali x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...