Friday 11 March 2016

Jasmine Laptop - LOTV Sneak Peek



Good Morning all, I would like to start with a thank you to all those who left comments and for your lovely thoughts, Ohhhh!!!!! its great to be back blogging.



Todays Lili of the Valley Sneak Peek is Jasmine Laptop,  don't forget you can pre-order her now, I know lots of you have already been on the website and ordered these little beauts I wouldn't be surprised if they were a sell-out as they meet a much needed hole in the market.


I hope you will bear with me for the next few months as far as giving you names and suppliers of my embellies & Die Cuts, all my crafting stash has been in the loft for 2 years and I have forgotten the make of most of  them, like a doughnut none of my dies are left in their packaging doh!!!!!!!!

I can tell you that Flowers, Lace and Ribbon are from either Ribbon Girl or Wild Orchid Crafts, I have edged the flowers with Star Dust Stickles.  The fab sentiment is from one of the new releases from Lili of the Valley this one is from the Sketchy Wishes Stamp Sheet, there are 6 new Stamp sheets and all are really different.  The image was coloured with Copics the numbers are below.

Hair: E55, E57, E59
Jumper: B21, B23, B24, B41
Jeans: E71, DE43, E41, E40
Laptop: C3,C1, C0

I am off to do some housework urgh!! then to get down to more colouring, thanks for visiting today, and in case I do not have time to post over the Weekend I hope you have a good one, at least the weather forecast is cheerful.

Hugs 

Jacs xxxxx

12 comments:

Hellen Pearce said...

Gorgeous colour combo Jacqui, looks fab. Must be a bit like Christmas getting all your stuff out of the loft and sorting through it all. Hellen x

meg said...

Lovely to see you back after such a long absence, condolences on losing mum.
Great sneak peak

Abfabdesigns said...

Fab Dahling
Great to see you back
Hugs xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So good to see you back I have missed you. Sorry to read about your Mum. Gorgeous sneak peeks, you haven't lost your touch hun. Hope you will find time to hop over and visit me. Are you going to Ally Pally, would love to see you again. Huge hugs xx

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous so lovely to see you back crafting I have really missed your inspirational work I've just started following you because when you were around before I didn't have a blog and admired from afar. Hope you can visit me sometime I've now got you on my blog list Love and hugs Carole x

ribenaruby said...

Jacqui you definitely not lost the touch! Beautiful card, so much like one of my 'not so little girls'. Absolutely fab!!! Ruby x

Carol S. said...

Another beautifully coloured, gorgeous image. Love the colour choice and design. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Brawny x said...

FBulous card. X

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So beautiful Jacqui. Love that gorgeous guipure lace and the pretty papers and blooms. Loving these new teenager stamps too and your colouring is perfect as always. Such a beautifully put together card. It really is lovely to see you creating again. Hugs, Wends x

Annette said...

Back again with a lovely card Jacs. Fabulous.

Marcea said...

Great to see you back Hun, love this so much xxxxx

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...