Wednesday 9 March 2016

OLIVER GAME BOY - SNEAK PEEK




BACK TO WORK WITH AN LOTV SNEAK PEEK


After rather a long break (2.1/4 years to be exact), I am struggling to remember how to post here, I am sure I had a programme where I wrote the blog and added images then imported it, if you have any idea what I mean I would be glad of some help Pleeeease.

Mum finally gave up her struggle with that wicked disease Dementia (after 10 years) about a month ago, she was still at home and went peacefully surrounded by the people she loved.  I am telling you because so many of you lovely people always asked about her, of course I miss her and there is a massive hole to be filled in my life after all this time, so it was with pure joy that I took up the offer from my dear sweet friends Lisa and Laila from Lili of the Valley to once again work on some sneak peeks from my favourite stamp company.


So may I present Oliver Game Boy he can be pre ordered from the website as of now for despatch on 31st March.  There are 4 new Oliver Stamps in this new release and all are great for those difficult Teenage Boys cards, as a Nan to 5 Grandsons these fantastic images will be a godsend to me.  

I am still struggling with my Copics at the moment been practising for a few days but the fact that I threw away my stamping card last year and am working on some old white card I found may be part of the reason.

I have listed the Copics I have used at the bottom of this post, do people still do this, I always found it so helpful so I will continue if you would like me to.   The papers  are from an old pad I bought at The Range about 4 years ago, have lost the front cover so cannot give you the name of it.  Buttons and Twine are from the Ribbon Girl, the Sentiment is from another new release available to Pre Order this one is Teenage Boy, are 6 new sentiment sets in this release.  Whilst on the website don't forget to check out the return of some old favourites.

Well other then giving you the list of Copics, I will stop boring you and say thanks for looking then sign off, wow it feels as if I have run a marathon lol.

Copic Colours

Flesh: E11, E21, E00, E0000
Reds: R46, R17, R02, R89
Greens: YG09, YG07, YG05, YG06
Greys: CV9, C7, C5, C3
Hair E71, E40, E43

Big Hugs and its great to be back


Jacqui xxx




22 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Great to see you back Jacqui, and a fabulous card to come back with. I have been trying to resist but I don't think I can hold out on these stamps much longer!

Susan xx

Annette said...

So good to see you back Jacqui. Gorgeous card too, Oliver looks great.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So excited to see you back in blog land Jacqui. You've been missed hunny! Love the sneak peak. These new teenagers are going to go down a treat I think. Love your fab card, brilliant colouring (as always) and the new sentiment is fabby too! Welcome back hun. Hugs, Wends x

Crafteezee said...

Sorry to hear about your Mum Jacqui xx. Glad to see you back blogging :)
Hugs Tracy
Crafteezee

Owner Noor Design UK

Sue from Oregon said...

Welcome Back!!! Sorry you have had such a rough go of it.

Andrea, said...

Sorry to hear about your mum Jacqui x Its good to see you back blogging with a great card, you certainly haven't lost your colouring talent

ribenaruby said...

Hi Jacqui, great to hear from you! Ruby x

Sandra H said...

Oooh so lovely to see your post and to know your back you have been missed and sorry to read about your mum but so nice of you to keep us informed ....your card and image is gorgeous your colouring is stunning as always take care xx

Lorraine said...

Good to see you back Jacqui. Love this boys card, Oliver looks fab.
Lorraine x

Di said...

Delighted you are back Jacqui - I've missed you. I am so sorry to hear about your mum - I do know how difficult it is to come to terms with losing a parent so my thoughts are with you. Lovely card - you haven't lost your talent! Di xx

Tracey T said...

Hi Jacqui! It's great to see you back in blogland. Your colouring certainly doesn't look like it's lost it's edge in the time you've been away - it's brilliant! I love it when people add the Copic colours they used as I find it really helpful. As for card, I swear by the Craft Barn's white A4 colouring card - it can take a lot of ink and doesn't bleed. Sorry to hear about your mum and hope that as the days pass you'll start to feel stronger. Hugs, Tracey x

Tracy said...

Great to see you back, have missed your work. Great to see LOTV going back to blogging as well! Liking the look of these teen stamps.

Carol S. said...

Welcome back Jacqui and boy have you been missed. As my Mum had Alzheimer's for many years, I know how tough it has been for you. You can't beat crafting to repair you. I have pre-ordered the stamps and this was one I chose. So thanks for the brilliant inspiration. Looking forward to seeing more from you. Big hugs, Carol S.xx

Hellen Pearce said...

Hi Jacqui, so pleased to see you back but so sorry to hear about your Mum. It can be a hard life sometimes. Love this card and you haven't lost your touch it is beautifully coloured as always. I learnt so much from you and can't wait to see more. Take care - Hellen x

dutchess said...

Oh Jacqui....so sorry that Mum has gone...bless you for all you have done for her to keep her safe and loved......
So pleased ou are back crafting and with the lovely LOTV......great card,looking forward to all your wonderful creations you inspired me to start colouring with all your wonderful cards and I often go back to your blog for inspiration......
Big hug xxxxxxx

Brawny x said...

So sorry to hear about your mum. Dementia is a wicked disease. Lovely to see your blog. Love your cards x

Crafting Belle said...

Yey so card your blog is popping up in my feed again :-)

Debbie said...

Lovely to see you back dearie. We have missed you. So sorry to hear about you losing your Mum, dementia is terrible. Hope you're looking after yourself.Your card is so fun and funky.Hugs xx

Lorraine A said...

So sorry about your Mum sweetie, sending a hug xxx

Your card is fabulous and your colouring is as brilliant as ever! :-) It's lovely to have you back, you were very much missed xxx
luv
Lols x x x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui, its lovely to have you back blogging, and do know how hard it is getting over a the death of ones mum, I still struggle when I see her favourite chocolates in the supermarket. You always were a fabulous card creator and your colouring is just stunning even though you feel you are out of practice. Yes things have changed but Im sure it wont take long for you to feel right at home again, again Welcome back love, we have missed you. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Rosietoes said...

How wonderful to have you back blogging Jacqui. You have been missed. My sincere condolences on your loss. Every blessing for the future. x Edna

Unknown said...

Just happened to google your blog and was delighted to see you're back! So sorry to hear your sad news; I lost my dad 12 weeks ago so I can truly sympathise. Your cards are beautiful and I look forward to seeing your creations every day. With best wishes, Jilly x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...