Tuesday 1 July 2008

Camillas Blog Candy

Camilla has some wonderful blog candy to be won on her blog, she would like you to design a card with the sketch she has designed and link it to her blog. If you have never visited Camillas please click on the link here and you will be in for a treat it is a wonderful site and she is a very very talented lady.

this is my entry, another wonderful Sarah Kay stamp has been used and I have coloured her with distress inks and H2O's. I have layered her up on Dp from Imaginise with lace stuck behind the image, the edges have been coloured with Chalk Eyes, Buttons and brad from Imaginise at the Glitter Pot, flowers from Poppicraft I have added crystal stickles to the small flowers.

13 comments:

Cecilia said...

Hello Jacqui!!

This is so lovely card. Cute stamp and nice coloured.I have something to you in my blog, come to see it!!!

Hugs, Tiina

mueppi said...

Wow.... die Karte ist ja allerliebst!
Süsses Motiv!!!!!!!
LG Gisela

Nessie said...

Gorgeous card!!!! You are very talented. ;)

Camilla said...

Ooohhh, so cute!! Love it! Those Sarah images are the cutest:) Thank you so much for entering my Blog Candy!
Your name is in the box, so GOOD LUCK;)
Hugs, Camilla.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh wow Jacqui, I love this beautiful card, I can't wait for this stamp to arrive, I love the sparkles, Hugs, Nikki x

Jill said...

aww such a cute card I love it, it's fantastic Jill x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Super cute card ,so cute ,Dawnx

Donna said...

This card is adorable Jacqui, your such a talented lady. Donna x

Frances said...

Beautiful colours and your colouring is superb jacqui, good luck! x

Cathy said...

Ohh Jacqui she is so sweet!! Fantastic card.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Annie said...

oh this is just darling! and I am so impatient for my Sarah Kay stamps to arrive from USA. did you get your Magnolia order sorted out? I've not forgotten about stamping some images for you but have been working on my CCT DT card nearly all day! annie x

Erum Tasneem said...

Hey! This is adorable!
I have got something for you on my blog, please do check it out :)

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the pretty colours and brilliant job with the image she is stunning

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...