Sunday 13 July 2008

Tilda & Co - Distressed Tilda


This is Challenge 28 - Distressed Tilda
Make her Distressed looking, a little rough around the edges, a bit of grungy!
So stay clear of these cute pastel colours if you can help it and get down and dirty with tilda! and there is a great prize for the winner, an sheet of beautiful Retro Stamps from The Artistic Stamper so pop over to Tilda & Co and have a go.
This week was really way out of my comfort zone I always think of Tilda as sweet and innocent and a Grungy Tilda was hard to imagine. I have as always coloured her with Distress Inks and H2O's, I have given her deep purple hair to go with the grunge theme. The lovely card layout was another one from Katharinas blog, which I have been waiting to use for ages. Papers are Basic Grey, Flowers from Poppicraft and Joanna Sheen, centre of flower was from a broken bracelet that I knew would come in handy sometime.
The inside of the front flap

10 comments:

Jill said...

Well Done Jaqui, you've made a great job, and really ticked all the boxes with the challenge it's a fab card Jill x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui I love the new grunge tilda.

Rach said...

fantastic card Jacqui,
love it...Tilda looks funky with her purple coloured hair...
I made a right mess of the challenge this week....serves me right for not reading properly...hehe.
hugs rach.xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Great card Jacqui, Wow, love Tilda's purple hair and what a fabulous design, Hugs, Nikki x

Cathy said...

Great card Jacqui - Tilda suits purple hair!! Love the papers you have use and the image is fab.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Victoria said...

it is fantastic - well i have not seen a card of yours that isn't hun. I adore the message inside too xxx

Sharon said...

Wow, fantastic card Jacqui. I love the 'secret flap' on thefront.
Sharon :-)x

kes said...

this is fab Jacqui love the secret inside, very designer.
kes
x

Donalda said...

Gorgeous card dear. I love the distressing you have done.

Silli said...

OMG, this is so beautiful! I love the BG paper and the image...:-) It´s very pretty... Hugs from Germany!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...