Monday 21 July 2008

Whiff of Joy - Guest Designer Challenge

I am sure that you all know Katharina, she must be one of the most talented Ladies in Blog Land, she will soon be launching her own range of wonderful stamps, which will also include some by Elizabeth Bell, whose stamps have been such a success already. Whiff of Joy will be the name of Katharinas new on-line shop and to celebrate the launch she has given all us lucky ladies the chance to be guest designer. For more info on this please go to Katharinas blog by clicking here. She also has a fantastic DT team on board cannot wait to see their cards with these new stamps.
I have huffed and puffed about putting this up for the challenge as there are so many of you talented ladies out there but nothing ventured nothing gained.

This beautiful Elizabeth Bell image has been coloured with Distress Ink and H20's, the DP is Basic Grey swirls were cut on Cricut, I dug into my memory to remember how to make the double crochet flower, which was crocheted with perle cotton and layered with a Prima Flower, the so sweet image came with the first release of the stamps. TFL

22 comments:

Alison said...

Such a beautiful card Jacqui, love it.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow what a stunner ,fabulous card and out of this world colouring ,fabulous work ,Dawnx

Rach said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui, lovely colouring. I like the swirl. good luck. hugs rach.xx

Gill said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and the extra swirls, no need to huff and puff, you made a really lovly card. Good luck
lv gill x

Sharon said...

Gorgeously coloured Jacqui, beautiful. Did you get my email about the Alota stamps?

Marcea said...

wow, this is such a beautiful card and stunning image. I have to admit in my complete novice state I have never seen these before but I guarentee you I am off for a look right now. Stunning work
-x-

Cathy said...

This is stunning Jacqui - I wish I had your creativity. I love the swirls in the corner.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui Your colouring is beautiful

tracie said...

Hi Jacqui, oh wow she is adorable, haven't had a chance to ink mine up yet. Fabulous card, and your colouring is as gorgeous as ever hun
hugs :)x

Zoe said...

Beautiful card jacqui.the Elizabeth bell image is so cute and i like the flower.
love
zoe
xxxxxxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous card Jacqui and the image is just gorgeous and coloured so beautifully, Love the great swirls, Good luck with the GD post, Hugs, Nikki x

Bubbles said...

Fabulous card Jacqui, love the swirls and cutie image which you have coloured beautifully.
Joanne x

Camilla said...

Good luck!! You made a stunning card!!
Hugs, Camilla.

Maria said...

Fabulous card and image. Good luck, Maria

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

HAAAA I knew you could do it ;) this card is gorgeous the colors are sooo daring but sooo pretttty ;)

Good luck Sweetie!

hugs Ria

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, I love the colour combo you have used

Jill said...

beautiful card, I love your take on the sketch, your colouring in is amazing Jill x

Annie said...

love the colours on this card Jacqui and the image is one I didn't get - silly me! best of luck for the GD spot. annie x

Shazza said...

what a stunning card, I love it and most definately worthy of a DT entry
Sharon
x

Dawny P said...

Ths is gorgeous Jacqui - fingers crossed for you. Your coloring is fabulous xxxxx

Unknown said...

wow what a cute and so precious card ... love it

Katharina Frei said...

hmmm, now you see that I am not myself at the moment. I actually forgot to comment on your card Jacqui :) Please forgive me! This is a wonderful entry to the GD call. Love the swirls and your colouring. Great go at the sketch :) I thank you for taking part!!!
Hugs
Katharina xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...