Tuesday 22 July 2008

Sarah Kay Challenges - No 3

*Week 3*
Too Posh To Be Square. No square cards, or books, coasters, altered art etc.
You are free to create anything you like as long as it's not square!Please remember your work must include at least one Sarah Kay image
This is the challenge on Sarah Kay Challenges this week.
I saw the layout for this card on a blog quite a while ago, but I cannot remember whos blog it was, so sorry, it is an A4 sheet of Bp cut to 8"x10" and scored at 4", 8" and 10".
The DP are all basic grey and once cut have been edged with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink. The images have been painted with Distress Inks as usual, the Memo stamp is from Maya Road, Swirls were cut on Cricut, Green and Pink Flowers Prima, crochet flowers by me.


Very short post today as my Pro-markers have arrived and my High Hope Stamps so I am off to have fun. Have never used Pro-markers before so I am not sure how I will get on, but if results are good enough may give you a peek tomorrow.

22 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous card Jacqui and I love the great design, Beautiful crochet flower too, Have fun with your proMarkers and I look forward to seeing your colouring, Hugs, Nikki x

Cecilia said...

This is so wonderful card!

Hugs, Tiina

Bev said...

Fantastic card Jacqui - love the design hun, it's brilliant. Your choice of papers are gorgeous as is the image. Oh, and I lurve the flower!!!

Victoria said...

oh that is lovely

big hugs x

Donalda said...

Oh this is beautiful !!!!! I love how you make all different kind of folded cards, this is just gorgeous dear

Donalda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kes said...

good luck with the promarkers
kes
x

Donalda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Donalda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Annie said...

what a gorgeous card you have created Jacqui! love the papers and colours you've used. Have fun with your new stamps and markers and let us know how you get on with them. annie x

Rach said...

Oh Jacqui this is gorgeous. love the design of this. great use of images and paper as well. love the crochet flower. Hope you have fun with your pro markers, I expect you will take to them like a duck to water....
Hugs rach.xx

Jutta said...

Hello Jacqui,
as a small thank-you for your always so nice comments to my creations I have something for you.
Come, nevertheless, sometimes look with me.
Many greetings, Jutta

Heike said...

oh, what a great card!! Beautifuk paper an d nice colors!
Hugs, Heike

Shazza said...

great card, gorgeous papers and a very sweet image
Thanks for stopping by my blog too
Sharon
x

Dawny P said...

This is a totally stunning card Jacqui - really gorgeous xxx Cant wait to see what you do with your new stuff xxx

Carol said...

Great card, not seen this style of card on my blog hops so can't help with whose design it may have been!! Love it too.

TC :)

mueppi said...

Deine Karte ist wieder wunderschön!!!!

Hi Jacqui
I have something for you on my blog!!!!!
Hugs Gisela

Andrea said...

Wow, great card.
xAndrea

Lorraine said...

Wow gorgeous piece Jacqui, lovely mix of papers!

InkyAndScrappy said...

Totally Fab as always dear.

Cathy said...

Such a stunning card Jacqui. Love this design of gatefold, where the theme goes inside.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Kathy said...

Wow!! This is fantastic!! I love everything about it!! The receiver of this will love it!! Gorgeous colors and of course fab images:) Kathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...