Monday 7 July 2008

Wow another Award

I have been given this award again by Mumur Thank you very much Mumur This is a real surprise tonight, the lovely Gisela who is all ways the first to post a comment on my blog and enters most of the challenges has given me this award. AS it is in German I am not sure what I am supposed to do but she has passed it on to 2 of us so that is what I will do. Please do go over to Gisela's blog
Mueppis bastelwelt and check out her work.
I am going to pass this award onto Jill who could do with a little pick me up today, I hope this helps Jill, and also to my very good friend Donalda who always has a kind word. Please visit their blogs you will not be disappointed

3 comments:

Bev said...

And it's very well deserved Jacqui - your work is amazing!

Victoria said...

Congratulations it is beautiful and well deserved x

Dawny P said...

Way to go Jacqui lol xxxx Well done - you sooo deserve it cos your stuff is just FAB xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...