Saturday 20 June 2009

Here come the Hedgies


First of all can I thank everyone who joined in with the birthday celebrations on Penny Black Saturday Challenge, I cannot believe the amount of entries we received wow you knocked my socks off. We will be posting the winners of all the DT Candy Bags on the Penny Black Challenge Blog later today so don't forget to check if you are my lucky winner.

This week we have Embossing as our theme, so I look forward to seeing your cards with either Heat or Dry embossing used on them.



As you can see I am in love with these new Mary Fran download papers cannot stop using them. I have coloured my Hedgies with Copics and added a bit of Flowersoft to the basket of flowers. I bought a set of Flowersoft about a year ago and it just sat in my cupboard unopened, but lately I had decided to start using it more I love the soft effect it gives.



Another Hedgie Image inside, these are just so sweet and a brilliant size for decorating the inside of your cards.


Recipe:
Stamps - Penny Black, Sentiment Stamp Whiff of Joy
Colour Medium Copics
Papers Mary Fran Download
Tools - Nesties, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Corner Punch - available from The Hobby House
Embellies - Ribbon from Stash Flowers from Wild Orchid Craft.

Have some news on what I have been working on for the last 3 months Sara is letting me show you some sneak peeks on Monday, I am so excited this is the best ever from Crafters Companion thats all I can say for now.

Have a great weekend everyone, they forecast good weather for next week with lots of sun but it is Wimbledon Fortnight so I wouldn't be surprised if they have got it wrong.
Thanks for looking
Hugs
Jacqui xx

34 comments:

Donna said...

This is such a sweet and pretty card Jacqui :) hope you have a super weekend :) Donna x

daisy said...

what a lovely card! love the colors, and immage!

hugs
daisy

MarkerGeek said...

So sweet, Jacqui! Love it!

Mel said...

Awww its just so sweet :)
Mel x

Sue said...

Aww, so cute, love the card, Jacqui.

Anonymous said...

these papers are gorgeous Jacqui, wish that i could print papers off, my printer doesn't print the colour evenly..looks so weird.. :(
your card is gorgeous.. love the little hedgie, he is coloured beautifully. hugs rachxx

Marcea said...

this is such a sweet card Jacqui, just love it!! The flowersoft really does give a lovely effect and is such a nice change from the usual colouring we all do. Hope you have a great weekend
-x-

Unknown said...

oh really fantastic and sooo cute.
have a nice weekend. hugs, bea

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Jacqui! I love the paper and the cute image you have used. The flowersoft give such nice effect and the ribbon is gorgeous.
Hugs, Vanja

Joey said...

Hiya Jacqui,

oh this is such a gorgeous hedgie! I love him :O) gorgeous work as always.

Joey.x

Nilla said...

isn't he the cutest little thing, gorgeous card. So sweet paper! Hugs Nilla

Jennifer said...

Hello Jacqui, your card is wonderful! The flowersoft is great! Glad you are enjoying it. The flowers you used from Wild Orchid look so realistic! I'll have to check them out. Thanks for your nice comments on my card. Have a great day.

Jennifer

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jacqui,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.x

Dru said...

This is adorable and I love the Mary Fran papers - however, I do not see a link to her. Is there one, or somewhere else I can purchase this beautiful paper? Thanks for your help. You can e-mail me at drucabral@sbcglobal.net

Wendy said...

Beautiful card and the papers are gorgeous
Wendy x

Terry said...

Hiya Jaqcui, what a sweetie card you made hun...wowie...I just love this little hedgie.....thanks for sharing hun. hugs terry

Mina said...

wow Jacqui i just love this sweet gorgeous littlr card...your colouring is just stunning as usual xxx

stephanne said...

I love your hedgies, and that basket of flowers is beeeeautiful, love your use of flowersoft!!
Stephanie

Nannieflash said...

What a pretty card Jacqui, I love the papers especially, and the image is really sweet and quite gorgeous. Well done, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a cute card, so pretty. I love the details.
Hugs Jacqueline

Andrea, said...

Oh this is beautiful Jacqui, the colours are so pretty. Have a great weekend

Dawny P said...

Awww this is just so sweet. I love that image Jacqui. You are probably right re the weather and Wimbledon. We usually go but not this year - we are staying at home and watching it on the telly with our Pimms and strawberries :) Hope you are well xxxx

Jill said...

beautiful card Jacqui, I love the hedgehog and the flowersoft looks fab hugs Jill xx

Nicki said...

Jacqui, this is soooo cute! love the little hedgehog, hes adorable! love what youve done with the corners too, nice touch! love your card, love all your creations, your such an inspiration!
have a fab weekend hun
take care
Nicki
x

Paula said...

Your card is beautiful and the stamp so sweet. Nice weekend Paula.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh your card is adorable Jacqui, the images are just the cutest! Hope your having a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Diamond Doll said...

Awww this is so cute and the inside is just fab.
Trish (-:

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

a lovely and wonderful card design . fantastic in all

Paula said...

Wow what an adorable card Jacqui inside and out.
Paula xxxx

Nixe-Moni said...

Such a gorgeous and so cute card, Jacqui!! Love the colours and your beautifully colouring.
Hugs
Moni

LOUISE said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, love the sweet image, and the colours are just devine. Love it! Lou x

Nicola said...

Awe another of your sweet images so beautifully coloured and the flowersoft gives a great detail. Beautiful papers and gorgeous floral display.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Risa said...

What a sweet card! I love the image and the layout and color combo is terrific!
hugs
Risa:)

Anonymous said...

Fab card, honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...