Wednesday 17 June 2009

Sorry for the late post



Whiff of Joy Challenge

Sorry I am so late posting my card for WOJ Challenge today. I have had my head down for the last 2 days finishing the commission that I have been going on about for the last 3 months, well I finished the last one just after Dinner this evening and will be posting them tomorrow, it is such a relief to know I can know relax for a couple of days now. So will hopefully be joining in a few more challenges this week.

Right Down to this week Challenge we would like to see your creations with Paper Peicing we have a brilliant prize donated by Tab from
7 Kids College Fund

Also I have some extra news for you all. We are looking for some Design Team members!!!! We thought it would be nice to have some more members so we will be picking a few new members from this challenge to be on our design team. We will have the new members picked by 7/1 so if you are interested in being on our Design Team please put DT next to your name in the Mister Linky !

And one more piece of news for you!!!! We will also be picking a Guest Designer out of this challenge which will be drawn by the random generator and from now on the Guest Designer will be with us for a whole month. Everyone seems to tell me how fast the time goes so this will give you a little longer to be with us and we so love having you join us. So with all the news I have shared with you this week I so hope you all are excited as we are and so look forward to your entry.

This is the final week for our Guest Designer Tracy. It has been such a joy to have you with us dear. Thank you so much for such gorgeous work you have given us
Tracy



Went a bit mad with the Paper Piecing on this one, the only thing that I haven't pieced is her face, hair, hands and the biscuits. I am so sorry this is so short but have to make my DT card for LOTV Challenge tomorrow and it is already nearly 10pm. so will add more details to this post in the morning.



Thanks for looking
Hugs
Jacqui xx

36 comments:

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, Your paper piecing is beautiful.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lia said...

wonderful card dear jaqcui, i love the stamp and your paper-piercing
hugs Lia

Dawny P said...

Jacqui this is wonderful. The paper you've used has really given the image dimension and texture - I absolutley love it. Hope you are ok chick xxxx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Jacqui and such lovely paper piecing too, I should do PP more often to disguise my shoddy colouring in lol! :) Donna x

Mel said...

Beautiful paper piecing so much detail lovely card :)
Mel x

stampinfrog said...

Jacqui this card is gorgeous! I love the paper piecing technique and you did a fabulous job!
Congrats on getting your commission work done!
Hugs,Connie

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I love this!! So very gorgeous!! Awesome job!! ;)

Gram E. Bear said...

This is absolutely beautiful Jacqui. My fingers are cramping just thinking about all the paper piecing you did. Such a great job! Love the colors you used for this card. {{{hugs}}}

Tammi said...

Oh so pretty, love the gorgeous flowers, wish we could find some around here like that. Fab job on this! xx

Sandra said...

Beautiful card...love the paper piecing and all those gorgeous flowers.
Take care
San x

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui!! Love the piecing!!
smiles,Deena

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card sweetie. fabulous paper piecing.. glad you got your sidebar back. hugs rachxxx

LOUISE said...

Beautiful card jacqui, love the paper piecing. Great job, must have taken you ages, but worth it! Lou x

Beccy said...

Fab card Jacqui colours are great and your PP is brill.

Hugs Beccyx

Wendy said...

Beautiful
Wendy x

Anonymous said...

oh wow hun another beauty made by you! Your work is always so stunning.

I have left you a couple of awards on my blog as a thank you for your friendship & support x

Nannieflash said...

Well I dont know about that, its absolutely gorgeous, I love the paper piecing, never come across this before or at least not the understanding of it. Your card is stunningly coloured and its beautiful. Well done love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh she is fabulous, wonderful Paper piecing and gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Tara said...

Such a pretty card Jacqui and beautifully paper pieced too! xx

Dianne said...

WOW Jacqui, your paper piecing is gorgeous and looks perfect for this stamp. Beautiful Card !!

My Paper Hugs

PatR said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui. I love paper piecing and you've used it to it's best with this gorgeous image. Sorry I haven't visited for a few days. Guess you know why!
Hugs Pat xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, your paper piecing is just fabulous! Gorgeous details and papers. :)

Risa said...

Very beautiful card Jacqui! The detailing you put into your cards is very well done and beautiful! You have the "eye" and your work is remarkable!
hugs
Risa:)

Nicola said...

Wow what a beautiful card and fabulous paper piecing Jacqui. Bet you´re glad you have finished the commission. Maybe get your feet up tonight for a change.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Jill said...

stunning card Jacqui I love the paper piecing and the papers are gorgeous hugs Jill xx

Linda . J said...

Beautifu card Jacqui and I love the image and the colours you have used.
Hugs Linda

Stacey said...

One of my favourite images Jacqui and I love how you have paper pieced her. Totally stunning ~♥~

Tab said...

Fab card sweetie, love the sweet image and the embellies are gorge!
Hugs Tab xxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

brill jacqui,love the colours image and defo the picing , this was the challenge for magnolias too. janex

Linnie said...

just stunning as always the paper piecing is amazing
luv
linniex

Tracey said...

A beautiful card Jacqui! xx

Nilla said...

Love your color mix on his one, the piercing is great! Hugs Nilla

MarkerGeek said...

This is yummy, Jacqui! Love all the paper piecing, very effective!

Nicola said...

Gorgeous creation Jacqui and your paper piecing is perfect on this beautiful image.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Marcea said...

Just fabulous work sweetie, gorgeous choice of papers and one of my fave WOJ images
-x-

Kimmi said...

Gorgeous card. Love your image and your paper piecing! Really love your little roses - So Sweet!

Kimmi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...