Sunday 7 June 2009

Sneak Peeks from WOJ


Its a great sketch this week on Stamp with Fun designed by out lovely talented Scrapmumur. I really hope you come and join us this week, the DT have some truly inspirational cards to get you started so just click Here to find out more.




Here is your first sneak peek from me of the new Whiff of Joy Womens Delight collection designed by Elizabeth Bell, these stunning stamps will be available to order from the Whiff of Joy website from 14th June. The moment I opened my package from Katharina I just feel in love with them, I really think they are the most beautiful stamps I have ever worked with. Don't forget to check out the other DT members blogs as they will also be showing sneak peeks all week, and I am sure their creations will blow your socks off!!!!! Lastly Katharina has given us all a stamp from the new collection to give as Blog Candy, I will be posting mine with a few extras tomorrow so don't forget to check back.

I have used 4 stamps from Womens Delight plus 1 Sentiment from the same collection, The Rose Swing, Sitting Bride Willow, The Dove of Love and inside the Wedding Cake. They have all been coloured with Copics on Whisper White Card from SU. Following Kims tutorial on Just Magnolia I have used Glimmer Mist on the Roses it gives such a beautiful sparkle but unfortunately the camera does not pick it up very well.



A Closer view of the Wedding Cake Stamp, I have added Gold perfect pearls around the cake and White Perfect Pearls for the little pearls.



I have carried the papers from the Bearly Mine Designs CD through to the inside.


Recipe:
Stamps - Whiff of Joy Womens Delight Collection
Colouring Medium - Copics on Whisper White SU Cardstock
Papers - Bearly Mine CDs
Embellishments - Roses and Pearls From Wild Orchid Craft, Ribbon from Stash




This is my card using the fabby sketch this week on Sketch Saturday, great cards again from the DT always plenty of inspiration from you all.



Another lovely stamp from Womens Delight. I think this is my favourite of the Willow stamps in this collection what a beautiful look she had on face as she gazes at her little bundle of joy! I have coloured Willow with Distress Inks and H20's this time, I also coloured the flowers to match. I loved using this sketch to show off Willow as it was so simple and didn't overwhelm her.



The sentiment was cut from the other side Kaisercraft paper I had used on the front of the card


Recipe:
Stamps - Womens Delight Collection from Whiff of Joy
Colouring Medium - Distress Inks and H20's, DI dried Marigold, Shabby Shutters, Tattered Rose, Scattered Straw and Antique Linen.
Papers - Kaisercraft available at The Hobby House
Tools - Swirl Punch and Corner Punch from The Hobby House
Embellishments - Flowers and Ribbon from stash, Charm a RAK from Rachxx

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for news of my candy.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Jacqui xx

59 comments:

Nilla said...

Wow, two amazing cards, Jacqui, the cake is to die for! Hugs Nilla

helen said...

jacqui these are two fabulous cards hon and those images are stunning cant wait for the release date cos i know they will just jump into my shopping basket
hugs
helen x

Diamond Doll said...

WOW and WOW these stamps are just gorgeous.I WANT!!!!!!! Your cards are just stunning too.
Trish (-:

Leann said...

Oh Jacqui, these are beautiful!
Hope you and all your boys are OK :)
Lotsa hugs x

Danielle said...

Some more WOW!s from me too! These images have left me breathless - I love Willow with her new baby - it is simply stunning! Totally gorgeous cards Jacqui!
Hugs, Danielle

6 wacky women said...

OMW, Jacqui....your cards are just gorgeous. Perfectly colored images and your details are so beautiful.
Stunning cards!!

Karen x

Anonymous said...

These are just amazing!!! This is my first look at these since I haven't gotten my stamps yet. All I can say is WOW!!! I have a card ready...just waiting for the image!
You did an awesome job with these :-)
~Lacey

Dena said...

My goodness this is stunning! Absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to see what all is in this set. Hugs, Dena

Tammi said...

I love the stamps, your cards with them are both gorgeous...inside and out! Your baby one is so very sweet! Ohh and love the way you did up the cake, looks so pretty! ~hugs

daisy said...

wow jacqui theye looks tunning! can't wait till the 14th hihi

hugs
daisy

Beccy said...

Jacqui, these cards are soooo beautiful, the images are lovely - they look so serene, I cant wait to be ordering them.

Hugs Beccy xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow wow wow Jacqui, wow what gorgeous creations hunny you have been a busy bee and as always you have come up trumps!! gorgeous cards to tempt and inspire us. Cant wait for the release of these new stamps, they are just the most gorgeous stamps ive seen! thank you for your fabulous inspiration as always.

Hugs Linda x

Wendy said...

Absolutely adorable, love the images and you have put then together beautifully
Wendy x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Jaqui your cards are fabulous, just gorgeous! (as usual!)
Hugs Jacqueline

Marcea said...

Ooooh Jacqui, these are simply divine cards hun. I can't wait to order them - so delish!!!! Fab work as always with such incredible detail. Hope you have a lovely week
-x-

Denise said...

Absolutel stunning!

Victoria said...

Two fabulous cards Jacqui. Love these new WOJ stamps!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

jo said...

hi hun,
wow stunning cards , i love the new woj stamps :) huggs jo x

Joey said...

Beautiful cards Jacqui, the bride is just beautiful, I love the arrangement on that card. The mum with her baby is one of those stamps that make you go ooooh. so sweet. Joey.x

Anonymous said...

Jacqui these are two truly stunning cards sweetie, you have done a fantastic job of showcasing them.. arn't they all just the sweetest things.. hugs rachxx

patzi said...

Wow, what a beautiful card, i love the stamp.

Hugs
Patzi

MarkerGeek said...

Utterly beautiful, Jacqui. Fantastic images, and your colouring and layouts are fab.

Penni said...

What fabulous cards Jacqui. These new WOJ stamps are so beautiful.

Hugs
Penni
X

Stacey said...

Wow Jacqui, gorgeous layouts and fabulous colouring. What more can you ask for?! ~♥~

Bev said...

So stunning gorgeous sweetie, absolutely breathtaking both of them. And how good are you to cut around the bride, I got lazy and masked mine and she looks odd cos one of the flower ropes is behind her veil instead of in front of it! Serves me so right for being lazy. I totally love both cards my friend - fabulous!! xx

Mariska said...

Wow sweetie, these are incredible!! I love all of the new images you've used. This might very well become my favourite WOJ release until now. I am blog hopping your blogs and I haven't seen one I didn't like yet. Thank you for sharing sweetie!!

xxx
Mariska

Helen said...

Beautiful cards! Those stamps look fab!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful cards Jacqui, your colouring is fabulous and I love all your added details.
Have a great week.
Hugs
Carole x

Naoual said...

Hi sweetie, these are just amazing! The first one is so beautiful, love that image, and the second card is so precious. I love this collection, just too beautiful!

Hugs, Naoual

Frances said...

Hi Jacqui, these are both gorgeous. I was same as Bev and was too lazy to cut bride out and just masked her ;) Love the soft colours on both cards and beautiful insides too. Hugs, Fran x

Sandie said...

Stunning cards, all the detail is amazing. Such pretty stamps :)

Unknown said...

oh jacqui, what a wonderful coloration and such lovely papers and details. looks so cute.
hugs, bea

Jeanette said...

Jacqui! You are amazing! These cards are so gorgoeus. I am just drooling over them! Hugs Jeanette

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow Jacqui these to cards are stunning ,realy beautiful xxx
hugs Dawnxxx

Kathy said...

Beautiful cards Jacqui!! I am in love with all these images already!! I have been needing sets like this!! Gorgeous creations!!
Have a great day and I hope the weather is better for you today :)Kathy

Desire Fourie said...

Jacqui these cards are beautiful. I especially love the wedding creation. The couple receiving this will definitely treasure it. Hugs from Desire

Anonymous said...

Hello Jacqui! Two fabulous cards! And the images are adorable, I can't wait to get some of those. You coloured them beautifuly and I love how you added the pearls on the cake.

Hugs, Vanja

Anonymous said...

Oh my hun these are just lovely & adorable I think I'll be wanting these stamps!! x

Nannieflash said...

Wow Jacqui, youve really spoiled us with two cards, they are both gorgeous, I love what youve done with them, they are stunning. Well done love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Beth said...

Awww! These new stamps are adorable! Such gorgeous cards you've made with them too!
Beth xx

Jacilynn said...

Wowsa, that wedding card is a gift in itself. Soo gorgeous! Both these blow me away. All the detail is perfect!
Hugs

Pop's Cards said...

OMG these are just gorgeous both of them, i am going to be in toruble lol...

Love pops x

Christine said...

Wow Jacqui you have 2 stunningly beautiful creations here, cant wait to see more.... I have left you something on my blog please take it with Gratitude...

hugs Christine xxx

Nicki said...

Jacqui, these are absolutely stunning! totally gorgeous!
Nicki
x

Riet said...

Wowwww Jacqui,what a beautiful cards,l love the images and papers.
So beautiful colours and details.

Hugs Riet.x

Gina said...

2 Stunning cards Jacqui, I just love the new images and you have coloured them beautifully
Hugs Gina xxx

Sandra said...

Two stunning cards Jacqui...can't wait for these to go on sale...brilliant work as always,
San x

Dawn said...

Woweee these are just amazing too - those stamps ROCK!!


DAwn
x

Tracey said...

Absolutely stunning Jacqui! Gorgeous cards & images!

Risa said...

Both of your cards are stunning Jacqui! I LOVE the new WOJ images, they are awesome! Super great job with both cards, you hit the mark...both are perfect!
hugs
Risa:)

Kim said...

Absolutely AMAZING cards Jacqui!!! What fantastic work hun! I am in love! Now I really really REALLY want that collection! :) STUNNING cards!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Aija said...

Jacqui, your new WOJ cards are so stunning! So many great details. And you are so right, these images are sooooo fun to play with :)
Hugs,
Aija

Swaantje said...

Hello Jacqui,
your cards are so beautiful!
The colours and the embellishments are stunning.
The images are very cute.
Fantastic work..

Have a nice day.
Greetings from
Germany ;o)

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful cards, love the images!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Now these are just amazing!! You have been so busy creating some gorgeous creations here!!! TFS!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Both cards are gorgeous! Lovely sweet colours. I like your eye for details!

Groetjes, Renata

Ouna said...

Beautiful cards!!! :) Hugs, Hipsu

Nicola said...

Wowzers Jacqui, your cards are amazing. Such wonderful colouring to these beautiful images and all your papers and details are delish. I m loving your "dreamy" cards sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Tanya said...

goodness, I think this one is my favorite yet! So pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...