Sunday 13 June 2010

Crafters Companion New Release from Jayne Nestorenko

001a

Time to show you a few more cards I have been making for Crafters Companion in the last 2 months, this morning sees the release of Jayne Nestorenkos latest designs in the Cute Companions Range.  These new stamp plates are going to be a real hit with Cute Companion lovers, they are something completely different and will work with all the previous Cds and Stamps.  Jayne will be demonstrating  the complete set of stamps at 10am this morning on Create and Craft (Sky 671).

001

All the images on this card are from the New Arrival stamp plate and have been coloured with Copics, the plaid paper is from Crafters Companion Beatrix Potter CD.  It is too long since I used this Large Daisy Border Punch by Martha Stewart I will keep it on my desk to remind me to use it more.  Cherry Blossom, 10cm Roses and Rose Buds are all from Wild Orchid Craft.

004These images are from the Birthday Banner set, I just love the stamp with the row of houses, what a versatile stamp to have in your collection, I can see it being used for New Home Cards.

Well what an anticlimax  it was last night, I could not believe what I was seeing when Green dropped that ball and I had just been thinking how pleased I was he was playing in goal and not David James, who always worries me.   Oh well a draw is better than losing I suppose but it dosn’t feel like it this morning, just hope we do better on Friday.

I am still working all the hours to finish work for up coming new releases, so I may be AWOL this week, but will try to post some days.

Have a good week, 

Hugs Jacqui xx

28 comments:

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Hi I'm new to following your blog and would like to say how lovely it is. Your latest cards are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Debbie x

heidy said...

Hi Jacqui,both cards are gorgeous and the stamp whit the houses will be lovely for christmas too.
Big Hugs Heidy

Randi WS said...

So cute! I love those little mice!
Hugs, Randi ;)

Melodie said...

OMG, these stamps are soooo cute.
Both cards are fantastic with the wonderful colouring.
Hugs
Melodie

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacqui, these are so cute, Sue x

Anne said...

Both gorgeous Jacqui
Anne xx

Riet said...

Wowwww Jacqui,so beautiful cards,i love your images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Beccy said...

Ah Jacqui these are adorable.

Beccy xx

chris said...

Hi Jacqui
wow wee!!
what a couple of stunner's you have done such a fabulous job.
hugs chris xx

Trudy said...

Hi Jacqui, thats stunning and beautiful, love the colouring and paper are gorgeous.
Hugs Trudy

Anonymous said...

As always Jacqui you do Crafters Companioon proud they are stunning!!! Love everything about these cuties mmm me thinks I NEED them to :D. Hugs ALi x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Jacqui, your cards are beautiful and the images fabulous, they really do make stunning cards. Ive already ordered my stamps and carnt wait to use them. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, what cute mice! I love these stamps, especially the one where they are playing with the letters, this way you have image and sentiment in one. You made these cards very nice, beautiful coloring as well!

Love, Wendy

Net said...

Oh wow Jacqui how sweet are those little mice! Love the papers too.

Toni Hughes said...

Hi Jacqui beautiful card and those images are great they will be very popular hugs Toni

Liz Corrigan said...

Jacqui two beautiful cards that show these new stamps of to perfection. Agree with you on the row of houses, they could be very useful for many different scenes. Rosie x

Victoria said...

have not had any card come up for you on my feed and was worried. hope you are ok hun and this is gorgeous btw x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wow,, Jacqui these cards are so lovely, super! The images are so sweet and your colouring is perfect.
Hugs Jacqueline

Tracy said...

OMG these are so gorgeous, what a fantastic job Jacqui.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sue said...

Hi Jacqui
aww gorgeous cards, super cute images, awesome colouring as always hun, sue,x

Suzie Q said...

Hi Jacqui,
adorable little mouses and fantastically coloured i envy you! lol
hugs
Suzie qx

Val said...

These are adorable, and brilliant colouring as well.
Hugs
Valxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I love these images. I have seen them advertised in magazines and they look so versatile but they do seem rather small(or else your cards are very big!). you have used them to great effect. Really lovely scenes and beautifully coloured but how do you find them to colour, Jacqui, and where do I get them? Warmest wishes, Lesley

Christina said...

Wowww I love the cards Jacqui!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

HI Jacqui! You do such beautiful work! We miss you! Hope all is well!! Your coloring is just amazing and love the layout and embellishments! Hugs and Lots of Love, Kathy

doris said...

Stunning project... Fabulous details!!

xox doris

Laisabe said...

I love this card.It´s so sweettttttt......

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

wow, the new sets are so tempting, I'm working with summer stories at the mo. Your cards are so lovely they look even better than jayne n's, but don't tell her I said so. janex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...